2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

So far we've signed I think five total aaf players personally I liked it I don't expect any of them to be anything more than Camp fodder but there's nothing wrong with that I think each one of them offer something a little different than the others and it's all about competition and making people work for their boss spot on the team. Personally I really like where we are at now going into the draft I think anyway. And as critical as I was of what we got in return for a Tonio Brown I'm kind of thankful at this point if we even got what we did

21 hours ago, warfelg said:

its almost hard to believe that this person actually believes he is in the right and everyone else is wrong

even scarier is that these athletes(along with actors and music artists) have a stage to express their opinions (both racial and political) .................and other people believe them

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Was AB sending hate mail to Juju's fan page?

No, the fan page posted this thing about depression, not being able to get out of it, and some seriously dark things about not being able to see the light.

4 hours ago, warfelg said:

No, the fan page posted this thing about depression, not being able to get out of it, and some seriously dark things about not being able to see the light.

My comment was joking (kinda), but that's good juju for Juju.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Jesus...just when you think you cant get dumber than AB...along comes this nutjob.  

He had a ten tweet rant where he was talking about how calling AB crazy is a disservice, we're only doing it because he's black, and that the only reason AB is in the media is because he's black.

6 hours ago, warfelg said:

He had a ten tweet rant where he was talking about how calling AB crazy is a disservice, we're only doing it because he's black, and that the only reason AB is in the media is because he's black.

Yes...only because he is black....even though alot of media analysts blasting him are....wait for it....black!

People who play the race card so quickly and easily are usually the real racists.  But I'll stop there because we cant really be discussing this on here