2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

i actually think this is going to benefit the steelers and their fans down the road. 

i could see juju heading down the same path as AB. just look at the social media stuff Juju has been doing the last year or so.

hopefully he is just a cool, young kid that is having fun and not doing this to stroke his ego and future bank account. time will tell i guess

what i do hope is juju sees what AB has turned into and realizes thats not the way to go

i hope this disrespect from AB fires up juju even more now

fwi, ab has a huge task ahead of him. 

he basically is forced to put up huge numbers and win in oakland or he will look like a total fool. it will prove that ben makes the wrs in pittsburgh, not the other way around

ab also has to keep a lid on any oakland drama or it will prove he was the problem in pittsburgh, not ben

i dont think he is up to either task. its gonna be great to watch this unravel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Do you guys think there’s any chance Brown has severe CTE? I’m no Psychology major but he thinks JuJu is atttacking him somehow and has gone into self defense mode mentally. It’s so strange. 

I’ve also noticed in recent interviews AB doesn’t even talk normally and skips words. Compared to old interviews where he talks and functions like a normal human being. 

NO TAKE BACKS! HE IS YOURS NOW!

But seriously, no I personally dont. I think this is what you get when guys get to do whatever they want, however they want all their lives. He is probably going to continue to test his boundaries and, to date, its always worked out for him. 

Its just been an evolution from the guy who seemed like he was just so hungry to the egomaniac we currently see but its just been how he has turned out over the last several years. The instagram stuff, the way he shows what he buys, how he talks about himself, how he obvious acts to make sure eyes are on him... what he is doing is just pretty much on par with where he has been going. 

He has had too many "look at me" moments for me to think this its something that changed the trajectory of his life. I think its his natural evolution. 

5 hours ago, jebrick said:

My dream scenario is Carr getting hurt in the 1st game and Landry Jones is throwing the ball to MBC for a season.

This, followed closely with Carr not throwing to AB 75% of the time like Ben did. Thus AB's numbers suffer greatly and he gets more agitated and starts mouthing off as the season goes along.

7 hours ago, jebrick said:

My dream scenario is Carr getting hurt in the 1st game and Landry Jones is throwing the ball to MBC for a season.

i would prefer lack of production, losing, drama and then some legal issues, suspension and bankruptcy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jebrick said:

Hopefully not.

Do you think it's possible when Burfict hit brown in the head, he transformed him into the "evil" antonio brown? xD

Would explain a lot that has transpired since then.

14 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Hopefully not.

Do you think it's possible when Burfict hit brown in the head, he transformed him into the "evil" antonio brown? xD

Would explain a lot that has transpired since then.

It could be. I think he's always been a "me" player, it has just boiled over now. He was always happy because he was always the man. Now he thinks JuJu took that and he didn't like it. I hope it's not trauma that made it happen, but it could have been.

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It could be. I think he's always been a "me" player, it has just boiled over now. He was always happy because he was always the man. Now he thinks JuJu took that and he didn't like it. I hope it's not trauma that made it happen, but it could have been.

LOL. Yeah I think he's always had a complex that he was slighted and it's pushed him to be great. The problem is that it's his fuel and it's poisonous at the same time. AB wants to be angry at someone and he's taking it out on the steelers/juju. I don't even think he believes what he's saying in his head.

I actually like Juju a lot. I've lived in LA and USC players are close to my heart. Juju was actually my latest "told you so" prospect to a friend, when he was telling me that "USC receivers don't work in the NFL".