2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

Sounds like Bell is holding out for any team to offer him what the Jets are.

This is why I say pass on him. Why pay a guy who doesnt want to be here? Just because he played great in Pitt doesnt mean thats what we are getting.

Just now, jetfan8178 said:

This is why I say pass on him. Why pay a guy who doesnt want to be here? Just because he played great in Pitt doesnt mean thats what we are getting.

Yeah, if we're clearly the #1 and he hasn't agreed by now I'd pull the deal. For a man who loves money so much, he's risking losing a bunch of it with these games.

You're right bc all we've done to help him (if he signed) is get Osemele.

Now I gotta wonder if he's gonna pack it in if he signs with us. Not acting like he wants to be here very much. Unless the rumors of him already signing are true and he's waiting till midnight to announce. But why would the team be ok with that?