2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Buffalo has always been aggressive in the draft. I can see them trying to move up and grab Allen or QWill. 

49ers could move back and grab the best WR available and grab an OL with the other pick they get. 

Honestly wouldn't shock me one bit, I think there's fire to this smoke.

4 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Honestly wouldn't shock me one bit, I think there's fire to this smoke.

I’ve always felt like they’ve been locked in on a Bosa or bust mentality but this social media stuff recently and the reports of trade talks have gotten me to hold off on that theory. 

I think the only lock right now is Murray to AZ. 

23 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Ian Rapoport is saying he expects Quinnen Williams to go within the first two picks. I also hear the 9ers are looking to trade down and are looking to build on their offense, while the Bills are visiting with Q and Josh Allen. Wonder if they're trying to leapfrog us for Q. Either way, if he goes 2nd that gives us Bosa on a silver platter.

Is there a link for that?  Or said it on TV?

5 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I’ve always felt like they’ve been locked in on a Bosa or bust mentality but this social media stuff recently and the reports of trade talks have gotten me to hold off on that theory. 

I think the only lock right now is Murray to AZ. 

Even with Rosen on the roster?  I dunno. Only way to confirm it is to trade Rosen away now.

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Even with Rosen on the roster?  I dunno. Only way to confirm it is to trade Rosen away now.

Can’t trade Rosen right now. Anything could happen with Murray. You move Rosen once you pick Murray.

The Rosen trade doesn’t impact their process and his value could increase depending on what happens with Jones, Haskins and Lock. 

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Can’t trade Rosen right now. Anything could happen with Murray. You move Rosen once you pick Murray.

The Rosen trade doesn’t impact their process and his value could increase depending on what happens with Jones, Haskins and Lock. 

It sound like Cardinals would acquire at least 1st round pick for Rosen. umm.