2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

We signed Brandon Silvers QB from Troy former AAF player. I think he can compete and be a practice guy. What about resign Morris Claiborne? I liked what he has done and can be an above average starter for us. Heck if someone beats him out for the starter job he can be the slot guy. There still some guys out there that are still pretty good. Shane Ray is another one I would bring into camp too. 

2 hours ago, Dr.O said:

We’re bringing in Spence Ware for a visit, I’d be a big fan of snagging him or TJ Yeldon as Bells Backup

We are also interested in Ty Montgomery too.  I like the idea of him or Ware.  Ty brings special teams chops and is a legit route runner out of the backfield too.  Ware is a bit better between the tackles, still a decent receiver but more as a dump off guy.  Both have injury pasts but i think both can help this team a lot and both are more useful than what we have behind Bell right now.

15 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

We are also interested in Ty Montgomery too.  I like the idea of him or Ware.  Ty brings special teams chops and is a legit route runner out of the backfield too.  Ware is a bit better between the tackles, still a decent receiver but more as a dump off guy.  Both have injury pasts but i think both can help this team a lot and both are more useful than what we have behind Bell right now.

Montgomery would be a good get, especially because we can use him a receiver.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

Montgomery would be a good get, especially because we can use him a receiver.

Ya we can move him all over the place, have him and Bell on the field at the same time and create match up problems.  He is still pretty young too, only 26.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

OBJ saw the schedule and hinted at Cleveland vs you guys week 1 Monday night.

Myles made his debut and Baker made his debut against the Jets. Makes me wonder who’s next lol

Man a MNF game against the Browns to start the season? This has not historically been good for us or our franchise QBs.