GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

Just now, dafreak said:

Trubisky needs to man up and start playing some football...

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but there have been a few times where he'd probably usually take off but he seems unable to do right now because of a nagging injury in his leg. Probably not horrible but it's preventing him from having the get up and go he needs to extend further.

I bet Nagy is wishing he would have layed over last weekend.. you guys would be killing us right now.. for the life of me I can’t understand why he would want to face philly with foles. They’re an entirely different team and they’re dangerous unlike the Vikings 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but there have been a few times where he'd probably usually take off but he seems unable to do right now because of a nagging injury in his leg. Probably not horrible but it's preventing him from having the get up and go he needs to extend further.

Not buying it....

1 minute ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I bet Nagy is wishing he would have layed over last weekend.. you guys would be killing us right now.. for the life of me I can’t understand why he would want to face philly with foles. They’re an entirely different team and they’re dangerous unlike the Vikings 

There was still potential for the Bears to have a first round bye based on the cards game.  At halftime, lead was enough that it didn't make sense to just lay down there.

Archived