GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Since the OL got their heads out of their ***es the O has moved the ball better. Let's hope it continues but I know Schwartz has blitzes dialed up.

Howard has been averaging 6 ypc on straight ahead runs. I'd like to see him get more.

Mack and Hicks have to start getting some pressure. Mack has no sacks and 1 TFL in his last 10 quarters. He needs to have a big second half.

Howard ripped off 11 yards, nearly effortlessly, to end the half. Nagy doesn't get him more involved, the Bears will probably lose. Oh, and Cohen, for the most part, has looked like crap.

Amazing when you allow yourself to throw between the numbers how much more of a threat you are. 

Enough with the constant outs and screens for 1-2 yards. OLis playing WAY better. 

Focus on Cohen and Howard, not Mizzel and Cunningham, please. 

6 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Since the OL got their heads out of their ***es the O has moved the ball better. Let's hope it continues but I know Schwartz has blitzes dialed up.

Howard has been averaging 6 ypc on straight ahead runs. I'd like to see him get more.

Mack and Hicks have to start getting some pressure. Mack has no sacks and 1 TFL in his last 10 quarters. He needs to have a big second half.

Mack will get his.  You don't keep a guy like that bottled up forever.  Same for Hicks.

Archived