GDT Birds at Bears Sun. 3:40

dll2000

Just now, dafreak said:

Ok, I disagree....

Did you not see the replay?  You need 2 feet, one knee, a shoulder, or your butt on the ground in bounds before you go out.  He very very very clearly had his one foot in, and his other foot hit chalk at least 3-4 inches out of the field of play.  Nothing else hit green besides his one foot.  It SHOULD have been two feet in bounds but theres no way that was a catch.

Just now, TankWilliams said:

Did you not see the replay?  You need 2 feet, one knee, a shoulder, or your butt on the ground in bounds before you go out.  He very very very clearly had his one foot in, and his other foot hit chalk at least 3-4 inches out of the field of play.  Nothing else hit green besides his one foot.  It SHOULD have been two feet in bounds but theres no way that was a catch.

I agree that that is how it looked but I say he had part of that foot was in bounds before it hit the line...

Just now, dafreak said:

I agree that that is how it looked but I say he had part of that foot was in bounds before it hit the line...

Unfortunately if the heel hits in bounds and then the toes go out of bounds, it's no catch.

3 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Or an elbow or shin :)

1 minute ago, dafreak said:

It's all or nothing. Even if the heel lands in bounds when the toe comes down on the line it is counted as out of bounds. 

Archived