Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

I really tried my best to not claim and get the votes off of dome and on to squire.  I strongly suspected James was an insane cop and wanted another invest at least to sort it out.

I really really didnt want to claim and was honestly so close to just letting dome get lynched to find out. 

I just believed he was town and it didnt make sense to lynch him if he was really the protector 

You guys just wouldn't budge so I dropped the claim. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:
13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
On 1/8/2019 at 12:23 PM, theuntouchable said:

@Dome I’ve got some mai tais I’m sipping on while watching the game from last night. Yen you think about it, you still haven’t even answered the questions I asked of you before. 

i know that was the hint. i just didn't get it lol. 

I was pretty sure you've mentioned mai tais in game before (maybe it wasn't you) so wasn't sure what you were referencing. I googled Yen You and didn't get anything. 

I thought the Yen was a typo.  I looked at the post and could not make heads or tails out of it.  It stuck out from the rest, but not what it hinted at.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Not like we knew your role. Act more scummy next time and maybe I'll catch on. All your fault.

I did not know that both of you had no idea there was another insider mafia.  My role PM from Malfatron noted that you did not know it was me, but it did not say that you did not know there was another mafia.  I should have asked him, but the way it was worded it made sense you knew someone was, just not who.  

I tried to drop as much info as possible....often too blatantly it appears.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

i know that was the hint. i just didn't get it lol. 

I was pretty sure you've mentioned mai tais in game before (maybe it wasn't you) so wasn't sure what you were referencing. I googled Yen You and didn't get anything. 

Yen is the contortionist from the oceans 11 movies 

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

BTW, SwAg. I always post without thinking. So I didn't try to "play it off," it's just me being me. I thought it would be a funny thing to just copy for Squire.

I typed in: “we’re not so different you and I dr evil gif,” and this is what I got, so this is what you get:

VUdRKJ0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I didn’t think anyone would think I was protector, I just didn’t want them to know exactly what I did lol 

when you suggested i thought you were the protector and i skipped a hit on purpose because of this i nearly crushed my phone

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I really tried my best to not claim and get the votes off of dome and on to squire.  I strongly suspected James was an insane cop and wanted another invest at least to sort it out.

I really really didnt want to claim and was honestly so close to just letting dome get lynched to find out. 

I just believed he was town and it didnt make sense to lynch him if he was really the protector 

You guys just wouldn't budge so I dropped the claim. 

@Pickle Rick  Waiting paid off for you.  I contemplated putting out my fake claim earlier, before you made your claim.  Would really like to have seen how that would have played out

Just now, squire12 said:

I did not know that both of you had no idea there was another insider mafia.  My role PM from Malfatron noted that you did not know it was me, but it did not say that you did not know there was another mafia.  I should have asked him, but the way it was worded it made sense you knew someone was, just not who.  

I tried to drop as much info as possible....often too blatantly it appears.

They did know someone else was part of the law in the game (they just didn't know there was 2 more scum instead of 1)

Role PMS

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:21 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Cyan. You win with the criminals.

You are a big fan of grunge music. Specifically, Grungy Gill's alternative music radio.
During the Night, you can send me a question about the game.

Your answer will come in the form of theme music, at some point during the following day.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:29 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Miss Fuchsia. You win with the criminals.

You are trained in the art of lie detecting, and have a photographic memory. It takes a lot out of you to recall this information, so you can only really truly focus on one person each night. Surely, you can formulate whether that person is a true criminal or a dirty rat.

Each Night, you can think about one player in detail. Send me the name of a player.

You will try to remember their verbal and nonverbal clues.  Before morning, I'll tell you what you remember about them (basically, you're an Investigator).

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:34 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Ms. Auburn (sided with criminals)

You're young and inexperienced, but you're good at sweet-talking people to find out what they know.

Each Night, send me the name of a player you wish to go sweet-talk. I'll let you know what you find out (you're an Investigative role, in other words).

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:38 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Magenta  (sided with criminals)....

...but not really...

because you're really an undercover cop!

Each Night, you can handcuff a player and toss them outside the warehouse for the backup officers to arrest.

You need to get all of the criminals arrested, killed, or neutralized in any way to win.

Rumor has it there's also a Federal Agent around here somewhere, but you have no idea who... (effectively, you're a 1-man Mafia right now)

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:40 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Black (sided with criminals)

You are the psycho of the group that isn't afraid to kill.
Each Night, you may, if you choose, send me the name of a player you'd like to torture and kill at night (and how you'd like to do it).

(You're basically a Vigilante).

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:44 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Purple (sided with the criminals)...

actually, you aren't sided with them....

because you're actually an undercover FBI Agent!

At Night, you handcuff criminals and push them outside for the local police to arrest. 

You need to get all of the criminals killed or arrested to win.

Rumor has it there's also a local policeman around here somewhere, but you have no idea who... (You're basically a 1-man Mafia at this point)

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:46 PM, Malfatron said:

You are "Mr. Grey" (sided with criminals)

You are the muscle.
Each Night, you may try to beat up a player and find out who they're really working for (making you a special type of Investigator).

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:49 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Olive (sided with the criminals)

You are the getaway driver, but you majored in psychology in college.

Each Night, you may send me the name of a player you'd like to ask subtle questions to and try to find out what side they're really on (in other words, you're a type of Investigator).

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:52 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Beige (sided with criminals)

You were hired as the Safe Cracker. Getting locks undone is your specialty.

Each Night you may send me the name of a player to check on; if they are tied up or restrained when you find them, you'll probably be able to set them free (you have a protective role, much like a Doctor/Angel). You aren't Houdini though. You can't get yourself out of handcuffs so don't even try.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:54 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Gold (sided with criminals)

You was born with extremely good night vision.

Each Night you may send me the name of a player to track.

I'll let you know if they go somewhere, and who they are hanging out with in the dark (Tracker role).

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Yellow (sided with the criminals)

You are a Contortionist, which may help just in case you happened to be handcuffed (this will give you some automatic immunity to cop-like actions, like a Bulletproof Vest in a normal game).

You have no Night actions, but you stand a good chance of escaping from custody should it be imposed on you.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:01 PM, Malfatron said:

You are Mr. Green (sided with criminals)...

.....at least.....they THINK you are sided with them.

However, you are a Paid Snitch, working with law enforcement from the inside (traitor role)

You know that Mr. Purple and Mr. Magenta are the law inside the warehouse.

They don't know that you're a snitch though. You need to survive the game AND have the rest of the criminals get caught or killed to get your big payday.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

when you suggested i thought you were the protector and i skipped a hit on purpose because of this i nearly crushed my phone

Like I said I kept going back and forth on it. On my reread you and whicker were playing identical games. At one point it seemed as though whicker was the first on a number of things I was paying attention but then you were on a bunch of others too. 

I cannot stress just how similar those games were lmao 

Archived