Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

holster -1 (james)

squire - 1 (whicker

pickle - 1 (swag

gopher - 1 (pickle

didn't decide yet

Dome - Mr. Beige

gopherwrestler - Ms Auburn

. squire12 - Mr. Green

ET80 - Mr. Cyan

theuntouchable - Mr. Yellow

Nazgul - Mr. Magenta

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

holster -1 (james)

squire - 1 (whicker

pickle - 1 (swag

gopher - 1 (pickle

didn't decide yet

Dome - Mr. Beige

gopherwrestler - Ms Auburn

. squire12 - Mr. Green

ET80 - Mr. Cyan

theuntouchable - Mr. Yellow

Nazgul - Mr. Magenta

@Dome looks like you cant cap the orca

tenor.gif?itemid=7332204

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The crew were racking their brains in the warehouse, trying to figure out what to do next.

"Should we just get out of here?" one said

Just then, the all received the same text on the disposable phones they were given for this job.

The text was from Joe Capp, the crime boss. The guy who set this job up.

The text read "What the hell is going on down there? I heard from my sources inside the police station that Mr. Grey was arrested. They are shaking him down right now!"

The crew slowly looked at each other and their suspicions were confirmed.

They werent going to leave this warehouse until they sniffed out the rat!

This does not sound like Orca is necessarily eliminated indefinitely.  This sounds like removal for a finite period, or otherwise eligible to return.  Not so much a kill, but rather an event that will either remove (kill) Orca later, or convert him.  Also, I could realistically read that as a lynch protection.

Any thoughts on that?  In a game I hosted I had an abductor / killer who operated that way, and if we found the abductor the most recent victim would return.

29 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This does not sound like Orca is necessarily eliminated indefinitely.  This sounds like removal for a finite period, or otherwise eligible to return.  Not so much a kill, but rather an event that will either remove (kill) Orca later, or convert him.  Also, I could realistically read that as a lynch protection.

Any thoughts on that?  In a game I hosted I had an abductor / killer who operated that way, and if we found the abductor the most recent victim would return.

It would make sense for a conversion IMO because maybe the character would show his tail and turn informant? 

31 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I thought the same when I read the write up.  Orca's post seemed to be like he was out.

Good game you all. 

As always, awesome hosting @Malfatron

tenor.gif?itemid=10191576

maybe someone will have time to check before me.

im wondering about orcas previous exit posts. I recall them being more snarky and pointed. if nobody can confirm I can maybe check back tomorrow morning, but if it’s right I’d be interested in knowing why this one wasn’t 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It would make sense for a conversion IMO because maybe the character would show his tail and turn informant? 

Yeah.  But that role would suck if it was a clear-cut conversion, imo.  That is why I'm thinking it's a bit of a hybrid that includes a phase removal.  It functions to let us know the particular game we are playing, while also allowing for some bull**** excuse about so-and-so escaped custody, so-and-so flipped, so-and-so didn't talk and is now jailed and removed from the game.

Also, not entirely sure whether the other posts are the product of a role or game mechanic.

It's not really worthwhile to postulate on too much because I doubt we will reach the answer, but I think suspects shift a bit depending on what the ability does.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

maybe someone will have time to check before me.

im wondering about orcas previous exit posts. I recall them being more snarky and pointed. if nobody can confirm I can maybe check back tomorrow morning, but if it’s right I’d be interested in knowing why this one wasn’t 

So, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who re-read the phase shift after Malf's update post and thought that post seemed forced and cheesy.

Archived