Most anticipated movies and tv shows of 2019

August4th

7 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Your opinion literally means nothing to me now.

That is fine, John Wick 2 was flawed, same old stuff outside of different kill shots which were unique.  The story though originally was interesting and different, like what is going on here?  Now that was finished in the 1st one there is not many places to go from there.  All the stupid secret assassin society rules and changes in the 2nd one now he is going to be fighting like an army of hundreds of assassins that stay in the same hotel he does in the 3rd one?  Yeah good luck with making that interesting.  And it is a national kaleidoscope of assassins, of every nationality, male or female or homeless dude on the street, in one hour they all go after him?  Yeah that will be amazing?  No.

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Not a single mention of Star Wars Episode IX is surprising.  That for me along with...

Avengers: Endgame
The Lion King
Dumbo
Glass
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Toy Story 4

Game of Thrones Season 8

Last jedi really killed the hype of star wars for me. 

Lion king, aladdin, toy story 4, avengers 4, spiderman

The witcher, stranger things 3, GOT 8

9 hours ago, Ozzy said:

That is fine, John Wick 2 was flawed, same old stuff outside of different kill shots which were unique.  The story though originally was interesting and different, like what is going on here?  Now that was finished in the 1st one there is not many places to go from there.  All the stupid secret assassin society rules and changes in the 2nd one now he is going to be fighting like an army of hundreds of assassins that stay in the same hotel he does in the 3rd one?  Yeah good luck with making that interesting.  And it is a national kaleidoscope of assassins, of every nationality, male or female or homeless dude on the street, in one hour they all go after him?  Yeah that will be amazing?  No.

You have terrible taste in movies

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

It's crazy that The Witcher, Stranger Things and Game of Thrones have me looking more forward to TV than film. 

Film is dying. 

Theatrical films*

Even then it's not going anywhere as long as movies can crack like 200+ million in profits.

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

You have terrible taste in movies

Tastes can change when one watches more than 100 movies in your entire lifetime.  But if you have watched thousands of movies (which I doubt) and John Wick 2 is still one of the best you have ever seen, that is just sad.    

1.Deadwood(HBO)
2.Dumbo
3.Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
4.Avengers:Endgame
5.Joker
6.Shazam!
7.Triple Frontier(Netflix)
8.It:Chapter Two
9.6 Undergound(Netflix)
10.The Irishman(Netflix)
11.The Beach Bum
12.Glass