Which team do you want Dallas to face Divisional round: Saints or Rams?

Tony7188

Saints or Rams?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Saints or Rams?

• Saints
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2019 at 06:01 AM

5 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Guys. Focus. We play Saturday. **** everything else. 

Are we allowed to talk about the other game on its own merits? Like can we bring up that Brees just got his Christmas present playing that secondary? 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Are we allowed to talk about the other game on its own merits? Like can we bring up that Brees just got his Christmas present playing that secondary? 

Sure. But saying where we want to play the week after is bad ******* form. Let's take care of business. 

20 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Guys. Focus. We play Saturday. **** everything else. 

Assuming the victory has worked well for us this year. From @HDsportsfan creating the playoffs thread when we were still like .500 to @Tony7188 talking about who we want to play next before we beat Seattle...

We need to just assume and accept that will more than likely be Super Champions. 

19 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Assuming the victory has worked well for us this year. From @HDsportsfan creating the playoffs thread when we were still like .500 to @Tony7188 talking about who we want to play next before we beat Seattle...

We need to just assume and accept that will more than likely be Super Champions. 

Hey.....don't remind him. I already took my abuse from @Texas_Outlaw7

Dallas wasn’t looking sharp offensively. It’s a plus we avoided the Saints. I feel better facing them in a Champ game where the pressure is off. This team hasn’t been to the semis since ‘96.

Geoff will choke it. I’d rather get the Eagles in a couple weeks to be honest, but I think we’ll have a punchers chance in NO if we get out of LA healthy. 

I’m thinking Wade Phillips crew tires out and we force some turnovers, 27-20 type of ball game.

Then 35-17 against Philli. If it’s NO it will be closer, 35-31ish but we will be there.

Hoping we avoid the Colts and Pats. I’ll take my chances against the AFC West.

12 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Dallas wasn’t looking sharp offensively. It’s a plus we avoided the Saints. I feel better facing them in a Champ game where the pressure is off. This team hasn’t been to the semis since ‘96.

Geoff will choke it. I’d rather get the Eagles in a couple weeks to be honest, but I think we’ll have a punchers chance in NO if we get out of LA healthy. 

I’m thinking Wade Phillips crew tires out and we force some turnovers, 27-20 type of ball game.

Then 35-17 against Philli. If it’s NO it will be closer, 35-31ish but we will be there.

Hoping we avoid the Colts and Pats. I’ll take my chances against the AFC West.

One game at a time Bro... But I hear yah

I see a disturbing trend here, and I am equally as guilty.

I read where everyone was hoping Philly won to not have to face NO, but was rooting for Chicago.

I'm hip.

But ask yourselves, is this what Dallas fans have become?

I asked myself, "Are you more interested in the Iggles losing than Dallas having a better chance at winning?"

If you were like me, hoping for a match up against LA (Iggles win)

But rooting for Chicago, then you too are in this camp.

When did Dallas fans have to worry about ANYONE they faced in the playoffs?

Remember the days when the Divisional round was an automatic W?

I find myself able to live with a Dallas loss to a good opponent rather than suffer another Iggles title.

Anyone else agree?

Archived