BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

I know I'm the newest guy nearby forgive me if I'm overstepping my Downs but maybe what we need to do here is for now at least temporarily replace him and that if he comes back in his active again give him and his team back but I agree we cannot allow this team to continue to constantly be in active in a lose games because it's not involved

We had this once. He popped in and said "back off" and we did, and he played us again. Racks isn't in this to keep a team for a week, and no one should be asked to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

We had this once. He popped in and said "back off" and we did, and he played us again. Racks isn't in this to keep a team for a week, and no one should be asked to.

I agree. I actually completely agree. If I'm being honest I dont really know racks. I've seen him around but I can't speak on him as a GM in something like this but the rest of you talk highly of him.

If we were voting, this would be what I'd say;

If he wants the team, give HIM the team.

I should explain the emphasis on the word him.

You all seem to trust racks. That makes me trust in him. If this goes to a vote it shouldnt be about who to give the team to it should be about whether or not racks is being given the team.

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I agree. I actually completely agree. If I'm being honest I dont really know racks. I've seen him around but I can't speak on him as a GM in something like this but the rest of you talk highly of him.

If we were voting, this would be what I'd say;

If he wants the team, give HIM the team.

I should explain the emphasis on the word him.

You all seem to trust racks. That makes me trust in him. If this goes to a vote it shouldnt be about who to give the team to it should be about whether or not racks is being given the team.

I don’t trust @rackcs at all that sneaky deceitful scum

• Like 3

My goal isn't to step on toes or anything here. If you guys want to remove him as owner, I would step in if that was also what you guys want. I don't want to be the guy pushing for someone else's team, I just want to reiterate that I would be interested in owning a team if one became available. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My goal isn't to step on toes or anything here. If you guys want to remove him as owner, I would step in if that was also what you guys want. I don't want to be the guy pushing for someone else's team, I just want to reiterate that I would be interested in owning a team if one became available. 

I am the Janitor. I can win with any faction. I know who the four scum are!

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Hey so let's go ahead and replace @BringinDaPain now. He doesn't want to be a part of this. @rackcs is here and a willing and trusted owner. I'd like to put it to a vote if anyone else is willing. No showing the first week, not acknowledging any of it and then voting in some match ups is something that shows no good faith after being absent the entire off-season.

Waiting for the incoming "go eff yourself" post.

Piss Off...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, I am here..  @bcb1213 did I turn in a waiver claim? Yeap  That is my proof that I have been here being active. Just because I do not comment means nothing. @wwhickok you sent me not 1 but 2 piss poor trade offers, correct? I told you what you could do with them both too. This is why you are wanting me to be replaced..

Can confirm waivers sent me earlier today 

So we can expect a lineup and write up  from you by kickoff Sunday yes? 

Edited by bcb1213

7 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, I am here..  @bcb1213 did I turn in a waiver claim? Yeap  That is my proof that I have been here being active. Just because I do not comment means nothing. @wwhickok you sent me not 1 but 2 piss poor trade offers, correct? I told you what you could do with them both too. This is why you are wanting me to be replaced..

Make that 3 piss poor trade offers from wwhick, I wont even bother to read it either..