BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Garrett Bolles was hilariously bad.

Can confirm, great source of comedy every time I see the Broncos.

38 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Apart from Chubb, who literally fell into our laps, we've not picked a good player in the 1st round since Von Miller 8 years ago.

God damn it Elway.

From what I can tell, y'all have just two players on your roster from the 2011-2015 drafts. Nobody from 2013 is even in the league anymore. It's rough when a team whiffs on one entire draft class, but when you don't even retain the guys you hit on over five years...well, that's gotta suck as a fan. Sorry you got to sit through this, dude.

Not sure if any of you follow David Chao, but he's a former long-time NFL team doctor who offers his opinion on injuries based on the video. He's expecting Mahomes to have surgery on the knee at some point, with an estimated 6-9 month rehab. Comes down to how badly Mahomes could screw up his knee if he tries to play through it (spoiler alert, Chao is not optimistic about that).

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

They started 0-3 and won a championship last year. Led by Russell Wilson, no need for any sympathy.

Right, but also had Barkley firing on all cylinders with Diggs having a career year and AB actually playing. Not sure where sympathy was conveyed but if it was, I'll use it where I like jahfeel?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PR said:

So is this the time we say the Madden curse struck again?

I genuinely believe in it. Nobody has been left unscathed by it. Brady didn't get injured or fall off or anything but he did lose the SB that year which I guess is the most the curse can affect him.

35 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I genuinely believe in it. Nobody has been left unscathed by it. Brady didn't get injured or fall off or anything but he did lose the SB that year which I guess is the most the curse can affect him.

Only two have survived their seasons completely. Calvin Johnson and OBJ. They both excelled during their career.