BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

12 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@ny92mike could you give SirA, bcb, Rags and I access to the protected tabs (or unprotect them) so we can edit team names in the spotrac master? Thanks

Sure.  That particular sheet isn't protected but was just hidden.  "League Info" is the one you are looking for.  There might be other locations as well where it needs to change too, let me know if you need help.

You guys know that you have this sheet where "Anyone with the link can edit", right?  Not sure who did this but it should be view only because the way you guys have it now anyone can edit the workbook which could lead to problems with deleting or altering formulas.  

Edited by ny92mike

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Sure.  That particular sheet isn't protected but was just hidden.  "League Info" is the one you are looking for.

You guys know that you have this sheet where "Anyone with the link can edit", right?  Not sure who did this but it should be view only because the way you guys have it now anyone can edit the workbook which could lead to problems with deleting or altering formulas.  

Yeah that was me 2 minutes ago. Thanks for noticing that.

Thanks Mike!