BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

I apologize sincerely for my selfish and toxic behavior over the past year. I’ve been a poor owner and poor member of this league. All I can promise is that I have been working on my personal problems, my life is in a much better spot now, and I will attempt to return to being the reliable person I once was. 

@DingoLadd and I have worked out a co-owner (slave) agreement where I can call upon him to take over game planning or any other activities when I need to be away. Otherwise, I will retain full ownership of the team and be the sole decider on roster moves. If you all can find the heart to forgive me for my actions, I’d like to return to the league. 

I’m happy to hear you are doing better. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

I apologize sincerely for my selfish and toxic behavior over the past year. I’ve been a poor owner and poor member of this league. All I can promise is that I have been working on my personal problems, my life is in a much better spot now, and I will attempt to return to being the reliable person I once was. 

@DingoLadd and I have worked out a co-owner (slave) agreement where I can call upon him to take over game planning or any other activities when I need to be away. Otherwise, I will retain full ownership of the team and be the sole decider on roster moves. If you all can find the heart to forgive me for my actions, I’d like to return to the league. 

First of all. Dont ever apologize for having to deal with real life. If anyone here gets that, it's me.. I'm glad you want to stay, from the get go I had a feeling you didnt really want to leave. I am glad to hear you and Dingo will be working something out and If you ever need someone to talk to, about anything, feel free to pm me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

Hope you're doing okay, man. You're a good dude and one of my favorite people in this league. Take care of yourself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, 

Not a problem at all. Glad to hear you're feeling better now as that's the most important thing. 

• Like 1