BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

45 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

It would be weird to quit and see my team half shipped off in less than a week so I'll never quit.

It would be weird to quit over simple disagreements. We had an old forum member who used to go at everyone just because. He would've had half this league out of here or been banned once we moved to this board.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It would be weird to quit over simple disagreements. We had an old forum member who used to go at everyone just because. He would've had half this league out of here or been banned once we moved to this board.

Good thing I didn’t quit over a disagreement 

18 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

via @oldman9er Owners meeting tonight? Am I to attend; whatever shall I wear? Not a big fan of flying. Should I travel by train or just rent a better car? Most importantly, can I bring my firearm inside? do I have to be sober??

You are not allowed to be sober.  Firearms are encouraged.  You can wear either a banana hammock or tuxedo, nothing in between.  You can arrive by whatever means you like, however; arriving via live animal always receives a standing ovation from the other owners.  One year, we had our owner's meeting in the Amazon and SirA rode a humpback whale carried by a fleet of helicopters.  No clue what happened to the whale.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You are not allowed to be sober.  Firearms are encouraged.  You can wear either a banana hammock or tuxedo, nothing in between.  You can arrive by whatever means you like, however; arriving via live animal always receives a standing ovation from the other owners.  One year, we had our owner's meeting in the Amazon and SirA rode a humpback whale carried by a fleet of helicopters.  No clue what happened to the whale.

Also, pants optional 

5 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah it would contribute. WIth that said, I doubt his body fat is that low cause that's pretty much impossible, but even at a legit 5-6% body fat which is pretty much bodybuilding competition level shredded, it's insane. 

Also not particularly healthy to maintain long term.