BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

On 3/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, Counselor said:

Yeah it’s cool my struggles can be a joke. 

Everyone's got struggles my dude. If you don't want to have anyone joke about it you can ask and I'm sure everyone will respect you.

fwiw I wasn't making a joke at your situation, just pointing out that it was what you thought it was.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Everyone's got struggles my dude. If you don't want to have anyone joke about it you can ask and I'm sure everyone will respect you.

fwiw I wasn't making a joke at your situation, just pointing out that it was what you thought it was.

I know you weren’t 

On 2/28/2019 at 9:31 AM, wwhickok said:

WSR Trading Block

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB David Johnson

LT Charles Leno

OLB Bud Dupree 

EDGE Shane Ray

CB Marcus Peters

Seeking draft picks only.

I'm not the guy that traded the #1 overall pick for a 3rd round quality QB so keep that in mind.

Ouch, also a 3rd rounder. Dak is a 4th rounder how dare you.

On 2/28/2019 at 9:39 AM, wwhickok said:

I feel like I should reiterate something. I am not the previous regime I am not going to give away all of my pics for mediocre players and I'm not going to give away of my players for mediocre draft picks. If you decide to message me with an offer for one of the players on my trading block be prepared to pay what they are worth. You and I may not agree on what they are worth however I'm not the guy that traded the number one overall pick for a backup quarterback so remember that when you come to my message box

He says after trading players away because they don't fit his scheme. 

On 2/28/2019 at 9:41 AM, wwhickok said:

But now it's not the pot calling the kettle black because I would never have made that Dak Prescott trade

On 2/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, Counselor said:

I don’t think any of us would have. But who knows. Dingo saw something 

I saw a very good QB on his 2016 tape, cowboys of course screwed the pooch so hard and Garrett's not going anywhere so Dak will neve rlive up to his potential.

On 2/28/2019 at 9:43 AM, wwhickok said:

When it comes to Lavonte David and maybe even some other trades people criticized I appreciate the criticism and I understand it as well perhaps I could have been more patient and gotten better value that's fine but they are still trades I feel I can live with but that Dak Prescott trade was just bad and there is really no way to suggest otherwise. And I'm not trying to you know knock down the previous GM. I'm just stating an opinion

GrouchyConsciousBlackbird-small.gif

In all seriousness, good luck on your rebuild and the plans you have for the team. I hope it works out better for you than it did me. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I saw a very good QB on his 2016 tape, cowboys of course screwed the pooch so hard and Garrett's not going anywhere so Dak will neve rlive up to his potential.

In all seriousness, good luck on your rebuild and the plans you have for the team. I hope it works out better for you than it did me. 

Appreciate it. Also...Dak is living up to his potential.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

You cycled QBs way too much. You gave up on Goff after his rookie season and brought on Rivers. Gave up on Rivers and traded for Dak. Gave up on Dak to get Big Ben. 

Goff was in the SB. Rivers was in the MVP run. Dak fell off a cliff as they relied on the run after Witten retired and Bryant was cut (his top two options] and moved onto Ben that while solid, is near retirement.

• Like 1