BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, PR said:

You guys can predict me if you'd like.

ENFP-A

I personally don't really associate a school counselor with an introvert. Could be wrong.

No way you successfully date an INTJ without being intuitive.

You've said before that you're a feeler who dates a thinker.

I'd imagine you have to be much more prospective than judgemental if you're dealing with kids a lot.

I'd imagine you're pretty grounded in your personality (I THINK this is what assertive/turbulent was) so I'll go assertive

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

ENFJ - A

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

ENFP-A

I personally don't really associate a school counselor with an introvert. Could be wrong.

I'd imagine you have to be much more prospective than judgemental if you're dealing with kids a lot.

I'd imagine you're pretty grounded in your personality (I THINK this is what assertive/turbulent was) so I'll go assertive

Well, we had mostly the same thoughts.  Except I think he judges those kids.  Harshly.

3 minutes ago, PR said:

Which is one of the main reasons you keep going around and around with Whicker in Owners Meeting. ;) He on the other hand isn't as used to socializing at an increased level so he is having trouble expressing himself in a concise way that is detailed enough to project his proposal. He is a big picture person not minute details which a lot of people need.

There I'm not arguing just to argue.  

I would much prefer we stick with 8 teams at least this year.  But I get the rationale behind it.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

There I'm not arguing just to argue.  

I would much prefer we stick with 8 teams at least this year.  But I get the rationale behind it.

High Self-Confidence – INTJs trust their rationalism above all else, so when they come to a conclusion, they have no reason to doubt their findings. This creates an honest, direct style of communication that isn’t held back by perceived social roles or expectations. When INTJs are right, they’re right, and no amount of politicking or hand-holding is going to change that fact – whether it’s correcting a person, a process, or themselves, they’d have it no other way.

Independent and Decisive – This creativity, logic and confidence come together to form individuals who stand on their own and take responsibility for their own actions. Authority figures do not impress INTJs, nor do social conventions or tradition, and no matter how popular something is, if they have a better idea, INTJs will stand against anyone they have to in a bid to have it changed. Either an idea is the most rational or it’s wrong, and INTJs will apply this to their arguments as well as their own behavior, staying calm and detached from these sometimes emotionally charged conflicts. INTJs will only be swayed by those who follow suit.

We all can't help it!!

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I said I get the rationale, not that it's rational.

Well then I've got plenty of posts for you!

They're in my head at the moment in a language that I only I understand. But I'll be able to translate them soon enough

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

ENFP-A

I like my plans and I like to stick to them lol I have to be more P in my job as things are always changing but it doesn't cause me any less stress lol

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

High Self-Confidence – INTJs trust their rationalism above all else, so when they come to a conclusion, they have no reason to doubt their findings. This creates an honest, direct style of communication that isn’t held back by perceived social roles or expectations. When INTJs are right, they’re right, and no amount of politicking or hand-holding is going to change that fact – whether it’s correcting a person, a process, or themselves, they’d have it no other way.

Independent and Decisive – This creativity, logic and confidence come together to form individuals who stand on their own and take responsibility for their own actions. Authority figures do not impress INTJs, nor do social conventions or tradition, and no matter how popular something is, if they have a better idea, INTJs will stand against anyone they have to in a bid to have it changed. Either an idea is the most rational or it’s wrong, and INTJs will apply this to their arguments as well as their own behavior, staying calm and detached from these sometimes emotionally charged conflicts. INTJs will only be swayed by those who follow suit.

We all can't help it!!

One of the downfalls is that the shadow function of an INTJ is you can often get wrapped up into a rhetoric whether religious, political etc and since INTJs like to stick to their guns they also find it hard to change their stance even if it is incorrect UNLESS one can provide enough information proving that there is currently a logical fallacy. Even then unless you have to be open to ingesting new information. If not you'll just wave it off haha

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Well then I've got plenty of posts for you!

They're in my head at the moment in a language that I only I understand. But I'll be able to translate them soon enough

One of the beautiful things with the mbti is once you examine all the different personalities and determine what a person is you'll be able to better communicate with them. Are they logic based thinkers or feeling based feelers.

10 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I am.

Oh I know you are. You are more borderline I/E though as you are much more adept at expressing your thoughts. It is one of the reasons in debates in thread that I see the hardlined approach from you as you view it as logic. I see JLash and Hockey as more F based.

Edited by PR