BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Congrats dude!

What's the next step?

I'm finalizing now, but I will more than likely be spending the next couple years with either a District Attorney or Attorney General for experience, then look to go bigger firms.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm basing this off the fact that I've been playing competitive games for my entire life at a high level, and I believe I know a thing or two about game theory, just as any professional would claim outstanding knowledge in their field.

Just a heads up, I'm not gonna bother to read your follow up response after something as pretentious as this. I forgot you're the 10x BDL champ. See you at the draft I guess.

edit: Forgot you've also told everyone how much this draft sucks. So see you at FA?

Edited by Jlash

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Just a heads up, I'm not gonna bother to read your follow up response after something as pretentious as this. I forgot you're the 10x BDL champ. See you at the draft I guess.

edit: Forgot you've also told everyone how much this draft sucks. So see you at FA?

Read the personality profile

14 minutes ago, PR said:

Read the personality profile

I'm sure that makes the response less douchey. 

I'll make the RFA thread at some point tomorrow. Looks like everyone got their guys in.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm sure that makes the response less douchey. 

I'll make the RFA thread at some point tomorrow. Looks like everyone got their guys in.

You should take it too

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I'm sorry?

Could you explain this to me, please. I'm being serious as I'd like to learn how I am in the wrong in this interaction.

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm sorry?

Could you explain this to me, please. I'm being serious as I'd like to learn how I am in the wrong in this interaction.

You're not. You already said that. Don't be sorry.

There was no point in countering your fact-pinion with my own opinion on RFA because you've made it known that you KNOW how bad it is based on game theory and expert knowledge in the field of game things. 

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You're not. You already said that. Don't be sorry.

There was no point in countering your fact-pinion with my own opinion on RFA because you've made it known that you KNOW how bad it is based on game theory and expert knowledge in the field of game things. 

No if I made you upset then I am sorry

First, your response to my take on RFA was that it was a "hot take" with a gif. I responded that I know I'm right because my take was backed by an idea that's common in games, and not because I just think bidding on RFA is bad just because. I think this is where I didnt communicate myself properly. I'm not saying I know I'm right and everyone else's opinion doesn't matter. I'm saying I know I'm right because the conclusion was reached in a way that makes sense to me and is backed by my experiences

Then, you asked me what I was basing this knowledge off of, and I told you.