BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

If you matched, he would have been suspended for life.  

Because I didn't, he will get fully cleared by tomorrow and sign a deal averaging like 22 mil a year so you still get a discount.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

I respect the Tyreek move, like Tyreek’s son undoubtedly respects him now.

He broke a 4 year old kids arm, if convicted his career is over. He is doing jail time, and he is gonna get gang raped for the next 10 years. I could go on about how i really feel but i wont.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He broke a 4 year old kids arm, if convicted his career is over. He is doing jail time, and he is gonna get gang raped for the next 10 years. I could go on about how i really feel but i wont.

*Allegedly. 

Also, I think you missed swags sarcasm.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

First, I was being facetious.  Second, Tyreek is a terrible person.  Third, he has not even been charged yet.  Fourth, even if Tyreek is charged and convicted, he will not receive a 10-year sentence as a first-time offender (his prior record was expunged pursuant to the completion of his deferred sentence); even if an expunged record could be considered through a statutory callback period, the provision in Kansas (the jurisdiction for the current investigation) is three years -- which has lapsed. 

So, if you're expecting "justice," you're going to be disappointed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

First, I was being facetious.  Second, Tyreek is a terrible person.  Third, he has not even been charged yet.  Fourth, even if Tyreek is charged and convicted, he will not receive a 10-year sentence as a first-time offender (his prior record was expunged pursuant to the completion of his deferred sentence); even if an expunged record could be considered through a statutory callback period, the provision in Kansas (the jurisdiction for the current investigation) is three years -- which has lapsed. 

So, if you're expecting "justice," you're going to be disappointed.

I'm not expecting justice.  I wasn't actually implying he'd be in jail for 10 years, i don't what the sentences are, I don't tend to spend my time in a prison cell ;).  I didn't realize you were being sarcastic however.

• Like 1