BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay you know what I will just stop interacting with you all unless something specifically tells me where and how I go wrong in such things 

There's a skill check under your options menu, try checking that.

Just relax and have fun man, no one cares.

33 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I really don't understand how we get so much filler in this thread with random ****. If you were talking about football or life I'd get it, but I don't get this.

Well that makes it clear to me. I know nothing about football and I suck at life so I guess I'll see you guys in the shark tank 

37 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I really don't understand how we get so much filler in this thread with random ****. If you were talking about football or life I'd get it, but I don't get this.

Doesn't whining about the content for no reason just add to the content you're whining about? 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

There's a skill check under your options menu, try checking that.

Just relax and have fun man, no one cares.

I disagree. And I need specifics. But I appreciate the response 

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Sometimes, I think you assume that someone is targeting you or trying to be mean when they're just kidding.

I would say to not assume the worst.

I'm just going to say this one thing and be done with it.

Making "fun" of my emotional and mental problems is not cool with me. Saying "I'm afraid of what might happen [if I continue interacting with you]," to me, is pointing directly at and illuminating my personal need to take time and space to myself in order to rebalance. To me, that's coming at me in a way that's extremely unfair. I don't care what your intentions are, I would really appreciate not trying to make light of my personal struggles. I'm not less of a person because I sometimes leave situations that trigger me. I'm not an ******* because I make a choice between continuing to be riled up versus just leaving and coming back when I'm in a better space. If you think those things about me because I believe those choices are what's best for me and my personal well-being, then I feel like that's your problem.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There are so many variables that I'd probably need to write a program with a computer that doesn't exist or would catch fire to tell you all of them.

All in all the best advice i can give you is, it's a minefield and no matter what you do there will always be issues. But that doesn't mean it isn't worth stepping on a mine once in a while.

34 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Making "fun" of my emotional and mental problems is not cool with me. Saying "I'm afraid of what might happen [if I continue interacting with you]," to me, is pointing directly at and illuminating my personal need to take time and space to myself in order to rebalance. To me, that's coming at me in a way that's extremely unfair. I don't care what your intentions are, I would really appreciate not trying to make light of my personal struggles. I'm not less of a person because I sometimes leave situations that trigger me. I'm not an ******* because I make a choice between continuing to be riled up versus just leaving and coming back when I'm in a better space. If you think those things about me because I believe those choices are what's best for me and my personal well-being, then I feel like that's your problem.

giphy.gif

Heart ya buddy 

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

Introverts need alome time to decompress and recharge. It is a basic human need for you.