BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

It's not a respect thing, they're just garbage offers. No-one is going to give a 4th round pick for Noah Spence when he's got 1 sack and 12 tackles in the past 2 years and a large salary.

To not bother responding is a respect thing though isn't it?

40 minutes ago, Jlash said:

What personality trait is that? Ctrl+Alt+Delete?

If I was taking a crack at it ENF, but it could be due to efficiency that he wont deal with them which could be ENT. It is definitely the third characteristic

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

It's not a respect thing, they're just garbage offers. No-one is going to give a 4th round pick for Noah Spence when he's got 1 sack and 12 tackles in the past 2 years and a large salary.

Then just say no. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Boy oh boy I’m about to make so many reaches

Take who you want. Footy used to use his own weird analytics thing he put together. Sometimes he had major hits. Sometimes he had Josh Sweat.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PR said:

From this statement you don't like other people wasting your time. Thus you felt they did. That is taking a personal slight.

Thats not what i said. I basically said i know when to spend my time elsewhere.

I carry myself as a person a certain way. I tend to try to treat people with respect and even if i dont like what they have to say or offer, i still respond, i dont ignore them.

I dont take that personally because im not the one that looks like the arse in the end. I just dont give them the time of day again because itd be a waste of time. So instead, i spend my time negotiating with people that know the definition of that word 

• Like 1