BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Can you not highlight the text and copy and paste?  In the past versions of docs this was never an issue with doing so even when the option to not allow downloading was selected.

Either way, I've removed the restrictions from being able to download or copy the workbook.  Just keep in mind that some formulas with docs do not translate into excel.  So if you download it, don't use excel use docs.  

If you copy it use the "paste values only".

I'll keep that in mind, I assume google switched something at some point so eh. But thanks.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

At least I'm on the same page as someone....

ya try hards.

Yea doing it before the combine always seemed worthless to me

Generally a dozen guys who eliminate themselves there.  Saves me from looking at them 

Also, as I'm re-doing the Diggs extension. I would like the ability to use a future 3up as a discussion point/voting item at the winter meetings, not sure who's keeping tack of that? @TedLavie, @SirA1? Having the ability to use a future 3up not only gives you early value on a but allows you to loophole some contracts (as I guess I tried to do with Diggs). I compare it to the Franchise and transition tags, if the NFL can't use tags in the future, why can we use them?

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also, as I'm re-doing the Diggs extension. I would like the ability to use a future 3up as a discussion point/voting item at the winter meetings, not sure who's keeping tack of that? @TedLavie, @SirA1? Having the ability to use a future 3up not only gives you early value on a but allows you to loophole some contracts (as I guess I tried to do with Diggs). I compare it to the Franchise and transition tags, if the NFL can't use tags in the future, why can we use them?

Is there a "future 3 up"  feature we added that I don't know about?

• Like 1