BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

What's up bcb? How's it been? I submitted a mock draft for the contest on wf the other day and it gave me some nostalgia for the forums. I visited there, saw it was a ghost town and then hopped over here to check out the BDL.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

What's up bcb? How's it been? I submitted a mock draft for the contest on wf the other day and it gave me some nostalgia for the forums. I visited there, saw it was a ghost town and then hopped over here to check out the BDL.

Yea walts forum became bot city and we were looking for fresh blood 

Things going well here, adulting 

How you been dude 

Edited by bcb1213

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yea walts forum became bot city and we were looking for fresh blood 

Things going well here, adulting

How you been dude 

I've been good. Graduated college last spring, have a job now, moving on up in the world. It's definitely been a while. I feel you on the adulting thing. It's an adjustment for sure.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I've been good. Graduated college last spring, have a job now, moving on up in the world. It's definitely been a while. I feel you on the adulting thing. It's an adjustment for sure.

Good for you man.  Glad to hear it.  You gonna stick around here with us? 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Good for you man.  Glad to hear it.  You gonna stick around here with us? 

I think so. Things are busy for me right now being my first year teaching and all but it's not as hectic as when I was in college. Definitely missed talking with you guys and participating in this kind of stuff.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think so. Things are busy for me right now being my first year teaching and all but it's not as hectic as when I was in college. Definitely missed talking with you guys and participating in this kind of stuff.

Sweet man.  Glad to have you back.  We still have bdl, random football discussions in the main, even mafia lol 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Sweet man.  Glad to have you back.  We still have bdl, random football discussions in the main, even mafia lol 

I definitely want to play some mafia again lol I really miss that stuff

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I definitely want to play some mafia again lol I really miss that stuff

Nice!  They are doing a couple minis at the moment.  I'll tag ya whenever they start a regular game.  Might be a bit