BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Of course, or else he wouldn't have agreed to the trade. He's also planning on not owning the team in the near future.

I see it more of what Footsy actually did for the last few years he was in the league and that Mike will be able to find someone to run the In Season stuff for him.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

I see it more of what Footsy actually did for the last few years he was in the league and that Mike will be able to find someone to run the In Season stuff for him.

I'm not sure what this means but you approved a trade based on the fact that you don't value picks, so there's not much I can say either way. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

And how did that end up working?

4-5 years of an owner that built tons of draft capital. Orlando is an attractive team. Shouldn't have an issue getting someone.

We lose someone every year. Mike is just being up front about not wanting to deal with 17 weeks of Game plans. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt in that he may change his mind.

On behalf of Mike. And this is even coming from losing out on a deal because he now traded for Nelson. He isn’t sabotaging anything and he is doing what he thinks is best for the team. He even said he wouldn’t trade me 2020 picks. He doesn’t want to dilute the future assets for another GM in the future drafts. He is trying to win now. Mike clearly values players differently than the rest of us might hence Mahomes. But he also is building a pretty stacked team. So let’s lay off the if he is here in the future or not because anyone would be lucky to take over that team as a new member of BDL.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

On behalf of Mike. And this is even coming from losing out on a deal because he now traded for Nelson. He isn’t sabotaging anything and he is doing what he thinks is best for the team. He even said he wouldn’t trade me 2020 picks. He doesn’t want to dilute the future assets for another GM in the future drafts. He is trying to win now. Mike clearly values players differently than the rest of us might hence Mahomes. But he also is building a pretty stacked team. So let’s lay off the if he is here in the future or not because anyone would be lucky to take over that team as a new member of BDL.

This.

• Like 1