BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

I know it has already been approved but personally I think that the new owner should give his official blessing of the trade considering it happened hours before he took over the team. Nothing personal @PR but if he wants to back out of it I think he should be allowed considering the circumstances.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just want to throw this out there....with only 16 teams in this SIM Nelson essentially went for the equivalent of IRL draft picks of two firsts, a second and a third.

Well it’s over now. Anyone who doesn’t like it should have drafted Nelson last year and traded him to Mike this year. Oh well. 

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I know it has already been approved but personally I think that the new owner should give his official blessing of the trade considering it happened hours before he took over the team. Nothing personal @PR but if he wants to back out of it I think he should be allowed considering the circumstances.

He did 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He did 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Here Hockey

I know, I quoted it in my post. I'm just asking if he reviewed it after assessing his team as the new manager, identifying that he needed a guard, and then deciding that giving up the 7th, 30th, 55th, and 89th pick was a good deal? I know its technically through but I think the extenuating circumstances of a trade getting submitted literally hours before a new person takes the team should be accounted for.

Now he could come in and say that its all good after I post making this all moot but I think giving him the time and information to accurately assess the trade would be nice.

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I know, I quoted it in my post. I'm just asking if he reviewed it after assessing his team as the new manager, identifying that he needed a guard, and then deciding that giving up the 7th, 30th, 55th, and 89th pick was a good deal? I know its technically through but I think the extenuating circumstances of a trade getting submitted literally hours before a new person takes the team should be accounted for.

Now he could come in and say that its all good after I post making this all moot but I think giving him the time and information to accurately assess the trade would be nice.

But he doesn’t need to verify it after you post. That doesn’t make it more valid because hockey asked him to think about it. It’s approved it’s valid 

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But he doesn’t need to verify it after you post. That doesn’t make it more valid because hockey asked him to think about it. It’s approved it’s valid 

You're right, we also don't need to get his approval at all technically. I'm just trying to help a new guy out who's literally stepping into a very large trade that I'm not sure he actually understands.

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 2