BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

What was your last team name? You can be werewolves. It’s fine. I’ll just be moving and changing again next season. I’m thinking of being the Springfield Sewer Gators

My old team was the Los Angeles Supastars. Pretty bad. And like I said before, I'm not trying to step on any toes as I come back into the BDL so it's all good. I'll figure something else out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My old team was the Los Angeles Supastars. Pretty bad. And like I said before, I'm not trying to step on any toes as I come back into the BDL so it's all good. I'll figure something else out.

I don’t remember the Supastars. I co-owner the Los Angeles Rogues

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Honestly, my team name isn't that important. I'll not use werewolves cause it's too close to Counselor's name. If BDL peeps don't want Redskins because it's an actual NFL team that's fine too. Honestly just about anything would be better than my last team name.

May I suggest Annapenis Crabs.

• Like 2

Week 2 wordcounts. Probably gonna make this a weekly thing because looking at the word breakdown of each gameplan is interesting. https://wordcounter.net/ for reference. 

Portland week 2 BDL: 1,987 words 10,643 characters - 7 mins 14 secReading Time 

New Olreans week 2 BDL: 1,021 words 5,752 characters

Anchorage Wolves week 2 BDL : 1,477 words 7,839 characters

Seoul Dragons Week 2 BDL: 931 words 5,027 characters

Hungary Hippos week 2 BDL: 691 words 3,704 characters

Rome Eternals week 2 BDL: 881 words 4,752 characters

Camden HoodRats week 2 BDL : 810 words 4,394 characters

Cuba Smugglers week 2 BDL: 1,049 words 5,852 characters

Singapore Sentinel week 2s: 735 words 4,078 characters

Hawaii Nightmarchers week 2: 694 words 3,695 characters

Williamsport week 2: 1,766 words 8,996 characters

OKC week 2: 969 words 5,389 characters

Ivory Coast week 2: 809 words 4,479 characters

Berlin week 2: 699 words 3,503 characters

Gotham week 2: 527 words 2,815 characters - Reading time 1 min 55 sec

Lancaster werewolves week 2: 749 words 4,143 characters

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Week 2 wordcounts. Probably gonna make this a weekly thing because looking at the word breakdown of each gameplan is interesting. https://wordcounter.net/ for reference. 

Portland week 2 BDL: 1,987 words 10,643 characters - 7 mins 14 secReading Time 

New Olreans week 2 BDL: 1,021 words 5,752 characters

Anchorage Wolves week 2 BDL : 1,477 words 7,839 characters

Seoul Dragons Week 2 BDL: 931 words 5,027 characters

Hungary Hippos week 2 BDL: 691 words 3,704 characters

Rome Eternals week 2 BDL: 881 words 4,752 characters

Camden HoodRats week 2 BDL : 810 words 4,394 characters

Cuba Smugglers week 2 BDL: 1,049 words 5,852 characters

Singapore Sentinel week 2s: 735 words 4,078 characters

Hawaii Nightmarchers week 2: 694 words 3,695 characters

Williamsport week 2: 1,766 words 8,996 characters

OKC week 2: 969 words 5,389 characters

Ivory Coast week 2: 809 words 4,479 characters

Berlin week 2: 699 words 3,503 characters

Gotham week 2: 527 words 2,815 characters - Reading time 1 min 55 sec

Lancaster werewolves week 2: 749 words 4,143 characters

I cut out some of my gameplan as an experiment. 

1st of all I think is kind of the bogus   That people have treated those of us who have spoke out against bias voting as some sort of disease  For lack of better way to say it. If people can't vote without considering their own standings or voting based on who they don't like then they shouldn't be voting the end of that tells me that may be a new solution needs to be offered up. I made a suggestion last night it overwhelmingly got ignored and passed over but I did suggest a solution.

Putting people on ignore because, idk maybe you're tired of the. Talking about others being bias and them not wanting to do writeups because they dont feel it means anything, that's more reason to offer up a solution, not to dismiss them

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

1st of all I think is kind of the bogus   That people have treated those of us who have spoke out against bias voting as some sort of disease  For lack of better way to say it. If people can't vote without considering their own standings or voting based on who they don't like then they shouldn't be voting the end of that tells me that may be a new solution needs to be offered up. I made a suggestion last night it overwhelmingly got ignored and passed over but I did suggest a solution.

Putting people on ignore because, idk maybe you're tired of the. Talking about others being bias and them not wanting to do writeups because they dont feel it means anything, that's more reason to offer up a solution, not to dismiss them

He threatened to quit mafia forever so I asked him why he was always threatening to quit. Then he said why do I give a **** and he was done with my bull****. And announced he has me on ignore. I won’t bother him. Let him keep me on ignore. That’s his right. Not a reflection on me but on him. I just want to know about the game plan issue. And obviously he won’t be voting for my team anymore most likely. But I will still vote unbiased. 

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If you think me ignoring a guy because he’s annoying and triggers me has anything to do with my voting then you’re the one with the insecurity issue. You’re afraid everyone is against you so any possible evidence of bias you’re going to shout. This is really bull **** if you are going to accuse me of corrupt voting despite the fact that I’ve been in this league for four years now and have been had literally zero issues with voting up until you joined. This is about you and your own false perception. 

Counselor pissed me off so I’m ignoring his posts until I calm down. Please explain to me why the **** you think that has ANYTHING to do with voting