BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Last year I proposed we reduce the number of playoff teams from 8 to 6. I was ridiculed, called names, and denied so hard that I might as well have been kicked out of the league for reducing the fun. I’m going to make jokes this year when we have 7 teams clinched by week 6

You're always right bud. And if you're not, we damn sure won't ever hear about it. It's a good thing we have going here.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Rough week in the NFL for some. Saquon Barkley gonna miss some games, Davonta Freeman finally finding a rythym, Steelers D came alive, their offense got dead..lol

Yeah...Since the start of the season injuries are piling up.  Can't recall so many qb's getting hurt.  The whole season just seems off imo.  Several players are triggered over something or another.  A. Brown saga is making headlines, I'm just tired of it all.  I just want football without all the damn drama.  

21 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah...Since the start of the season injuries are piling up.  Can't recall so many qb's getting hurt.  The whole season just seems off imo.  Several players are triggered over something or another.  A. Brown saga is making headlines, I'm just tired of it all.  I just want football without all the damn drama.  

I'm on the flip side. Keep the drama coming! Don't care if there's football or not.