BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

@wwhickok

Relax my friend. Like some others have said, it's all part of the learning process. You took over the worst team in the league last year so it was never going to be an easy job.

0-2 and even 0-3 if our game goes that way isn't an indictment of you or your team necessarily. Whicker is one of the best owners in the league and LA/OKC has been great for years now, Portland has Mahomes and New Orleans has one of the most stacked rosters outside of QB in the BDL's history. 

Wins don't come easy in this league but learning experiences do. Keep plugging away, make some shrewd deals at the deadline and your team will be looking much better come next season.

1.5 Dk Metcalf - Starting WR for Seattle. Over 60 yards a week. Big physical gazelle.
1.7 TJ Hockenson - Had an amazing Week 1 and has been out of the game plan since then.
2.9 Andre Dillard - Backup future LT. Entered his first game this week but got hurt.
4.7 Amani Oruwariye - He made the Lions 53 man roster but is a weekly inactive.
5.5 Andy Isabella 6th on the depth chart. Now primarily a kick returner for Cardinals.
5.12 Darrell Henderson - 3rd string on Rams.
6.3 DeAndre Walker - IR
6.7 LJ Collier - Injured firstvtwo weeks, inactive 3rd.
6.9 Connor McGovern - IR
6.12 Khalen Saunders- Weekly inactive for Chiefs
7.3 Oshane Ximines - 1.5 sacks over 3 games. Not starter.
7.5 Emmanuel Hall - FA
PFA 1 - Trysten Hill - Depth for Cowboys
PFA 2 - Darius Slayton - Saw his first game action this week. Went over 80 yards.

• Like 1

Hey guys, as you know, I am the mod of the NFL Draft subforum.

I am trying to make some threads to get activity up a bit during the draft offseason, so am making threads to get people posting.

This is my latest attempt.  

I'd appreciate if y'all could help me out and post here now and then to help me out.  Thanks guys!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Someone brought this to my attention. So I posted my trading Block with pick values. I'm spitballing, I'm not a real GM for a reason idk how to value these guys so dont take what I listed for values with more than a grain of salt.

It's to be expected from new owners. That's why I have advised you in the past, and will do so again, to reach out to more experienced owners to gauge the value you're getting, sell or buy.

I have no interest in buying anyone so you can ask me I'll give you my take and you won't have to worry about me lowering the price to get them cheaper. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I thought this was going to be an invite 

Field trip to France!  Everyone is crashing at Ted's!  Until we get booted out of the country.

But Ted, enjoy the decade where you actually have to stretch before doing physical activity.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Field trip to France!  Everyone is crashing at Ted's!  Until we get booted out of the country.

But Ted, enjoy the decade where you actually have to stretch before doing physical activity.

That's for the live draft 2026 - 10 years after Seoul first and only ring