BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He apparently has been accused of some bias in the past. I don’t care if he didn’t vote I just want to know if I have to vote on all of them. I haven’t read a couple games and don’t think I’ll have time and I don’t want to just vote on them without reading them. 

Not even gonna go there. Lol

26 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean let's be honest there's a bunch of people that have not voted because some of these games only have 5 total votes

This is how it normally works.   Generally there's more last day voting then there has been., assume people are just have been excited for bdl return and been voting normally.  Not to worry 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

This is how it normally works.   Generally there's more last day voting then there has been., assume people are just have been excited for bdl return and been voting normally.  Not to worry 

I'm not worried because I don't really care I vote and I'm the only person I'm concerned about

So with bye weeks starting this week, I feel it is a good time to remind/inform everyone (mainly @wwhickok and @rackcs but refresher for everybody) of the bye week rules.

Players who are on bye are to be treated the exact same as they were the previous week. No exceptions.

That means if your guy was inactive week 3 and on bye week 4, he's inactive again. If he came into week 3 healthy, got hurt (no matter the severity), but he's on bye week 4, he's good to go for one more week.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So with bye weeks starting this week, I feel it is a good time to remind/inform everyone (mainly @wwhickok and @rackcs but refresher for everybody) of the bye week rules.

Players who are on bye are to be treated the exact same as they were the previous week. No exceptions.

That means if your guy was inactive week 3 and on bye week 4, he's inactive again. If he came into week 3 healthy, got hurt (no matter the severity), but he's on bye week 4, he's good to go for one more week.

Quick add on.  If he was placed on IR, you can't use him lol 

• Like 3