BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

S Von Bell otb.

Let me be clear about something, I'm content with signing him to a new contract. I know whomever acquires him will as well. So this isnt a "1 year rental" so we can skip passed the devaluing of my players b.s. 

If you're interested in him, pm me with an offer. If you're interested in anyone else on my roster, pm me an offer. There are some players that I'm gonna be hesitant to trade, but I could be talked into it.

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Right. He has 9 sacks on the season

Yeah... wasn’t expecting that production when I traded him to you but I did tell you he could be a starting OLB in a 3-4 in the BDL essentially traded a 7th for Shaq and Hargreaves. Then traded a pick in the 40’s in last years draft plus Shaq and Hargreaves for Mike Williams. Then traded Mike Williams, Crowell, and McDougald for a 2020 1st. So essentially worked a 2019 pick in the 40’s believe it was around pick 43 and an irl early 4th for a 2020 top 16 pick. Fun stuff.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Man has a 2 sack game and now he is some pass rush phenom. I better start hyping Christian Miller.

Lol never change man. He was instrumental during their playoff run too. But nah, if he’s not Khalil Mack it doesn’t matter.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

I am not saying that they actually want to do this I don't know that and I have not had that conversation with them but I want to lobby for something that does not in any way affect me.

I know we have a rule in place that says if somebody is not active 1st on winks of an entire season they can be cut regardless of their contract length I believe correct? I feel very strongly that despite having played in one game Antonio Brown should be eligible for that option. It is A12K contract for a guy that most likely never plays in the NFL again

@Pickle Rick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am not saying that they actually want to do this I don't know that and I have not had that conversation with them but I want to lobby for something that does not in any way affect me.

I know we have a rule in place that says if somebody is not active 1st on winks of an entire season they can be cut regardless of their contract length I believe correct? I feel very strongly that despite having played in one game Antonio Brown should be eligible for that option. It is A12K contract for a guy that most likely never plays in the NFL again

@Pickle Rick

Retirement or one year unfortunately