BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Guys remind me again, I'm trying to figure out if James Conner would be considered active or inactive this week.

He got hurt last week in the fourth quarter and they are on a bye this week.

Fully active.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Fully active.

Thanks...Not that I'm arguing it...haha, but what makes him active?  I was thinking that if they were injured and the following week was the bye week that their status carried over to the next week.

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Thanks...Not that I'm arguing it...haha, but what makes him active?  I was thinking that if they were injured and the following week was the bye week that their status carried over to the next week.

He left the game, but there's no way to tell if he would've played this week. So he's active. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

We went with a 'his status for the bye week is exactly the same as his status for the week before' mindset.  For instance, if KC was going on a bye this week, Xmad could use Mahomes to the fullest.

It is the best way to handle that situation.  

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

We went with a 'his status for the bye week is exactly the same as his status for the week before' mindset.  For instance, if KC was going on a bye this week, Xmad could use Mahomes to the fullest.

It is the best way to handle that situation.  

Works for me.