BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

36 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@ny92mike for some reasonable the sheet normally boops out for a bit handful of teams after Monday night football for about 24 hours then it goes back to normal.  I assume it's just a spotrac issue that eventually resolves itself 

Sadly I don't know enough about why it's doing it.  When building these linked formulas it does just fine for the first 20 or so but more than that it acts up without warning or reason.  Maybe it has something to do with spotrac and how they update their website.  All I know for sure is that it's frustrating as hell when the links get corrupted because remove/ replace old formula doesn't always fix it.  I say that it is a doc issue but for all I know it could be something on my computer that is causing it.  I remember last year that the workbooks I created for the tcmd mock draft had to be ditched because several of the team workbooks weren't performing right, turns out that was a video card issue.  

12 minutes ago, PR said:

Melvin was listed as a fa all season despite being on the Lions so it all hasn't been hunky dory lol

You talking Rashaan Melvin - CB.  I've noticed several names listed like that.  He is listed in both the spotrac rosters and spotrac FA.  Let me check something to see exactly which FA list that I'm pulling from.