BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not sold on anyone in this draft class 

I honestly think a lot of the QBs in this class. I think Burrow and Tagovailoa will both be Day 1 starters. I'm not as high on Herbert as some but I definitely think he can be a good starter in the NFL. I think Eason is underrated and Fromm can be an average to slightly above average starter. I could honestly see all 5 of them being good NFL QBs. I doubt the hit rate will be that good but I think they all have a shot.

Just now, Counselor said:

Being better than Tua doesn’t make you the real deal. Tua probably won’t withstand a beating 

Those were two separate statements. And fwiw I like Tua as well. Just watching Joe play, he makes all the throws you'd want a QB to make. He can throw it at all levels of the field accurately, he's willing to make tough throws and doesn't settle for dinking and dunking down the field. He's a natural leader. And he's done all of this against legit defenses with good secondaries. He does have the 1 year wonder thing going against him but when I watch him play I see an NFL QB.

Just now, rackcs said:

Those were two separate statements. And fwiw I like Tua as well. Just watching Joe play, he makes all the throws you'd want a QB to make. He can throw it at all levels of the field accurately, he's willing to make tough throws and doesn't settle for dinking and dunking down the field. He's a natural leader. And he's done all of this against legit defenses with good secondaries. He does have the 1 year wonder thing going against him but when I watch him play I see an NFL QB.

To each their own. You better not mock him to me tomorrow lol

37 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Btw, I plan on doing a mock draft every Thursday. Probably not with commentary like the first one I did but just a quick team and player one. Just cause I don't actually teach and get bored at work lol

Can't wait until you do 7 rounds so I can care more

• Like 3