BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thanks @rackcs  I hope he continues to produce for you because you would simply not in the cards for me as far as people I was going to give a new contract to and I got him from Anchorage for basically nothing, he was a salary dump last oflastson

I hope so too. I didn't super need him but I felt like the deal was too good to pass up and he should be a great addition to our pass-rush rotation along with Watt and Bosa.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thanks @rackcs  I hope he continues to produce for you because you would simply not in the cards for me as far as people I was going to give a new contract to and I got him from Anchorage for basically nothing, he was a salary dump last oflastson

He wasn’t a salary dump to me. I told you he was going to be a starting edge for your 3-4. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@bcb1213 @SirA1

Can 3ups be traded?

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

In the off season 3up and overs however it costs both teams a 3up spot

11 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Alright...so no...lol

Unless you didn't mean what it sounded like you were asking that Counselor answered, the answer is yes. Now if you're asking if you can trade someone a "3 up spot" to give them a 4th and you keep 2, then no. 

But a player eligible to be 3 upped can be traded to another team as a "3 up and over" player. The team who gets the player eligible to be 3 upped then has to sign him to the 3 up rate.

On 10/26/2019 at 10:55 PM, Counselor said:

I’m going Tua, Burrow, Herbert, and Fromm with my four first rounders. Let me have them people 

On 10/26/2019 at 10:57 PM, Counselor said:

Oh and Hurts with my 2nd

On 10/26/2019 at 11:14 PM, rackcs said:

Don't think I won't do it

• Like 1