1. 1. Top Draft Need (Not Including QB)

• WR
    • LG
    • MLB
    • OLB
    • CB
    • S

7 hours ago, lavar703 said:

To me, a pass rusher will always be a greater need than a guard. 

Yeah, I get it in the rankings, but when you have a decent staring ROLB and some young talent there developing behind him and you have zippy at another position - other than possibly a returning Cooper & Kuandjio - then its clear that you would ”NEED” the other position more, unless you want to trot out your favorite OLineman again... Shawn Lavaou. Lol 😆 

I went with LG then MLB. I think with Doctson/Richardson/Quinn/Sims along with probably resigning Crowder on the cheap I am fine with Receivers. I want them to use a 4th or later on a stretch the field/punt returner/gadget player type though.

3 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

2 1sts for Mack is looking like a pretty fair deal now. He can change a defense that has a few good player on it.

Yeah, I was all over that. I wanted to trade Preston Smith, a first and a conditional first to the Raiders for Mack.

We definitely should’ve pulled the trigger. Especially considering John would want to help out Jay & Bruce.

27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I was all over that. I wanted to trade Preston Smith, a first and a conditional first to the Raiders for Mack.

We definitely should’ve pulled the trigger. Especially considering John would want to help out Jay & Bruce.

well the problem with that is they have a young kid at qb who can lead them and we have a broken qb

9 hours ago, mar29020 said:

well the problem with that is they have a young kid at qb who can lead them and we have a broken qb

We didn't have a broken QB in September, not one person in the USA could've predicted Alex would break his leg in two.

We were 6-3 when Alex broke his Leg, we finished the season 1-5, coincidence... I think not personally. CT said so in an interview, he said that after Alex broke his leg that the whole team unravled, lost its leader and its way.

And if our offense had been healthy this year w/ Crowder, CT, Scherff & PRich staying more healthy, we probably would’ve won the division.

It’s a shame Alex got hurt, because the analysis done by people who watch a lot of film is that as the season went on, Alex was getting more comfortable and playing better in Gruden’s offense.

So, perhaps in 2019 if Alex was healthy and our Offense had stayed more healthy than the last two years we would have won 10 or 11 games next year, but sadly well never know.

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s a shame Alex got hurt, because the analysis done by people who watch a lot of film is that as the season went on, Alex was getting more comfortable and playing better in Gruden’s offense.

Link. Please. Please. Because my eyes told me the offense was regressing/remaining stagnant, and if not for AP, we wouldn't score. Didn't we not have a 3rd quarter TD (or maybe it was 2nd half TD) for like 4 games? 5 of Alex's last 6 games I don't think he broke 200 yards. And it's not like he had the Cowboys run game or D backing him up.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Link. Please. Please. Because my eyes told me the offense was regressing/remaining stagnant, and if not for AP, we wouldn't score. Didn't we not have a 3rd quarter TD (or maybe it was 2nd half TD) for like 4 games? 5 of Alex's last 6 games I don't think he broke 200 yards. And it's not like he had the Cowboys run game or D backing him up.

Al Galdi said it on the radio. He was probably talking about conversations he was having with Cooley about Alex’s progress in Gruden’s offense but he didn't mention Cooley by name on air. Al & Cooley seem like they're pretty close from the days back when they did ”The Drive, ” in the afternoon/evenings with Steve Czaban on 980.

Al has Cooley on his show sometimes and mentions him a lot or he could have been asking John Keim about it too, but again, Galdi didn't mention who.

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Okay, I may have misread it, but you said "the analysis done by people who watch a lot of film" - do you have anything else besides someone who works for 980?

No, but that does mean its not true. ppl are going to believe what they want. 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

he said he talked to ppl who do, probably referencing Cooley. It's like you did it even read my post before responding...

Wait, what? You never alluded to that at all. You can't call out @Thaiphoon for something like that when you misrepresented it and then edited your post. 

Archived