Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

12 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I've always liked Hyde. He's a good change of pace guy. Can really hammer it out and close out games if needed. 

I really wanted us to trade for Hyde when we were rolling the Collins and Buck Allen, even though people were all denying they were the problem.

Now that the Gus Bus has emerged, his skillset isn't needed as much.

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

^^Why you aren't taken seriously.

You complain all the time about how the coaches are dumb for not giving Tyus Bowser and Tim Williams more playing time. Now though, when another young player you don't like is in a similar situation- you have faith in the coaches.

It's almost as if your takes are irrational and inconsistent. 

Bowser I will happily admit I go to extremes to justify based on his efficiency in limited production - but Williams you cannot deny has produced FAR MORE than Moore when given opportunities, until he mysteriously disappeared this year after getting hurt.

However, there are circumstances to each of those as well - Bowser and Williams are playing behind solidified starters, whereas Moore plays on the weakest group on the entire team and still can't crack the top 3 WR's each year. Why is that? If Moore is a superstar in the making who is getting open all the time, that implies the coaches are incompetent and don't see it. 

This was supposed to be Chris Moore's "breakout year", and so was 2017, but in each season he finished with next to nothing in terms of production, and finished last season at 39% of offensive snaps (4th most at WR and significantly less than John Brown), and his tape isn't that great either. A nice play here and there but nothing to write home about overall.

But again, if I'm not to be taken seriously and everything I'm saying is irrational, why are you even replying?

10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

However, there are circumstances to each of those as well - Bowser and Williams are playing behind solidified starters, whereas Moore plays on the weakest group on the entire team and still can't crack the top 3 WR's each year. Why is that? If Moore is a superstar in the making who is getting open all the time, that implies the coaches are incompetent and don't see it. 

This was supposed to be Chris Moore's "breakout year", and so was 2017, but in each season he finished with next to nothing in terms of production, and finished last season at 39% of offensive snaps (4th most at WR and significantly less than John Brown), and his tape isn't that great either. A nice play here and there but nothing to write home about overall.

Okay, so you're argument is Chris Moore is bad- because he couldn't overtake our Veteran FA WR acquisitions(Wallace, Maclin, Brown, Crabtree, Snead) or a former 1st Round Pick in Breshad Perriman? All while playing under John Harbaugh?  

You even keep saying that Moore could only get limited snaps, but then also admonish the production on that limited opportunity lol. On 21 Catchable targets the dude caught 19 balls. You're off on this, and you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

27 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

But again, if I'm not to be taken seriously and everything I'm saying is irrational, why are you even replying?

I like to give you a chance every now and then. The motivation to do so is getting smaller each time, trust me. 

12 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Okay, so you're argument is Chris Moore is bad- because he couldn't overtake our Veteran FA WR acquisitions(Wallace, Maclin, Brown, Crabtree, Snead) or a former 1st Round Pick in Breshad Perriman? All while playing under John Harbaugh?  

Actually - yes. If he was actually good, passing up Perriman on the depth chart should've been easy, especially in 2017. But he didn't do that. And didn't do much this year, either despite John Brown and Crabtree becoming invisible down the stretch. Again, I'm assuming the argument here from you is that Moore is a WR2(?) on this team that's not getting enough opportunities. I think he's a WR4 performing right where you'd expect a WR4 to perform.

You even keep saying that Moore could only get limited snaps, but then also admonish the production on that limited opportunity lol. On 21 Catchable targets the dude caught 19 balls. You're off on this, and you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.

That's just about what you'd expect from a guy being covered by the 3rd or 4th CB, yeah?

I like to give you a chance every now and then. The motivation to do so is getting smaller each time, trust me. 

That's fine.

8 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Speaking of Chris Moore. Everyone remember when this blatant DPI wasn't called? Chiefs really got away with one.

Ball hits him square in the face. A WR1/WR2 makes that contested catch.

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Getting that inside disruption will make our EDGE pieces stronger too.  

And fill a glaring hole that we've had since we lost Pernell McPhee Timmy Jernigan, and hopefully end this delusion that Carl Davis or Brent Urban is the solution there.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls