Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

6 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

Amos probably cancels out Za'Darius' compesnatory pick. Gipson and a 2020 3rd sounds better to me.

Amos is younger, a local and somewhat better, but the fact that Gipson doesn't affect comp pick calculations would probably tip the scales in his favour for me too

2 hours ago, drd23 said:

Amos is younger, a local and somewhat better, but the fact that Gipson doesn't affect comp pick calculations would probably tip the scales in his favour for me too

Gipson is still really good too. He can secure the middle of the field better than what the Ravens have had since Ed Reed was viable. I mean Amos could too, but you're likely tying up more money and the 3rd or 4th round comp pick. I think Gipson is a safer bet too. 

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Depending on price, absolutely. Clear upgrade over Hurst, and would leave us in a less dire situation when Yanda (likely) retires after the season.

I am all in for this. How far should we stretch ourselves with the contract? I wouldn't mind seeing him get a pretty good deal for a 4 year contract and hope he can find some of the play he had when he left. Physical, coaches favorite and a player would could minimize the impact of Yandas retirement. Hurst get back to being a 6th lineman, and Skura/Bozeman can battle it out at center. Greg Senat and Eluemanor are backup tackles and we can focus on a development player in the draft which should be Hjalte Froholdt, because this team need an ugly red haired guy

Is he someone that would have good sources?

Going back more than month most if the tweets are golf or baseball related, with the odd "Baltimore" tweet (like tweeting about the Preakness).and not much about the Ravens (even though I went back further than when the Flacco trade was announced)