Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

31 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

John Sullivan could be exactly what we need at center.

I could see us really getting into the mix for himespecially if the market for Paradis runs too hot. 

Would feel very reminiscent of the Birk signing if we did end up going for Sullivan. I think I'd still prefer Paradis just because he's younger but Sullivan would certainly be great for the immediate future. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 1

I do NOT want Landon Collins like some will say. A safety group of him and Jefferson will get beat deep 10 times a game.

Sign Earl Thomas or Honey Badger or

Draft Nasir Adderly or

Just start Chuck Clark. All 3 better options than spending $ on Collins imo

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

It seems like almost everyone thinks Mosley will be gone right now.

I'll go on record saying Mosley will be back.

I think releasing Weddle just made this a hell of a lot more likely

1 minute ago, coordinator0 said:

Tired of quoting La Canfora so much.

Hey, don't mess with him man. At the combine he shoved some reporter making fun of him and said "You can come find me later, bud". You don't want a monster like him in your life lol.

• Like 1

This might get my head bit off but oh well. 

Josh Rosen is apparently available for trade. The word is it'll probably be a 3rd or 4th. Isn't this guy worth it as a safety blanket at the QB position? 

No, he wouldn't run the same offense Lamar could, but who really can? I feel it gives us a guy to develop in case the Lamar experience doesn't work out in the long run. Just thinking big picture here. 

34 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Josh Rosen is apparently available for trade. The word is it'll probably be a 3rd or 4th. Isn't this guy worth it as a safety blanket at the QB position? 

No, he wouldn't run the same offense Lamar could, but who really can? I feel it gives us a guy to develop in case the Lamar experience doesn't work out in the long run. Just thinking big picture here. 

I mean, if we could actually get him for a 4th, sure. But I HIGHLY doubt he goes for anything that low. Every team in the NFL would take that trade.

38 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

If they shop him for a 3rd round or lower, there will be immediate buyers - so I doubt it. More likely it will be a package of picks. Cardinals most likely know they won't get a 1 round pick for him, so they hope someone will package a deal of 3-4 picks - like a 2, 3 and 4 round pick. If Carr is out in LA, Rosen could come to Oakland with the abundance of picks they have.