Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I think we were both planning on adjusting our keepers based off this trade @TheKillerNacho @waffles7

Keepers were due today. Is it possible to rework the trade to be after the keeper step?

EDIT: Actually, go ahead. If both of you can get revised keepers to me before I actually process keeper tags, I will allow this but  this is the last trade.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Keepers were due today. Is it possible to rework the trade to be after the keeper step?

EDIT: Actually, go ahead. If both of you can get revised keepers to me before I actually process keeper tags, I will allow this but  this is the last trade.

Can psid also be allowed to trade his 3rd for fairness and it being completed before this one

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Maybe I misunderstood - I thought we had until the end of the day to finalize keepers.

EDIT - jus tsaw your post, posting keepers now

Just now, Scalamania said:

Maybe I misunderstood - I thought we had until the end of the day to finalize keepers.

Technically at 12am today was the deadline. But I could see how it could be read differently 

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

@TheKillerNacho none of the players in the @pwny @PSID412 trade are tagged unless I'm missing something so I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed to go through

PSID412 hasn't specified which keepers he's removing for the new defensive linemen. I'm not letting him accept a trade only to promptly lose the players received

Archived