Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Keeper Power Rankings boiiiii

20. Sir1a

Rough team all around. Young inexperienced QB who showed little to no promise his first year. Their starting running back may have put up good season stats, but realistically had a disappointing first 12 games and four incredibly exciting final games. Wasting three tags on a rb2 who didn't even break 1000 yards or 10 tds is also worrisome. Likely would have been better off trading those tags away for a first or second.

Defensively they've got a great young EDGE in Dee Ford and a guy whose shown worlds of potential but just hasn't clicked since his break out performance in 2016. But neither of these guys are really strong building blocks. And their talent is too far from elite to mask the holes left elsewhere.

19. Bucs

I like Kirk Cousins. Everything else tho.. whew. Diggs is a great number two option, unfortunately for Bucs it looks like he'll be playing as his number one. Not the worst number one in the league, but certainly below average and a position where he'll need to upgrade in the future if he wants to succeed.

Wagner is a great building block on defense. Unfortunately for Bucs finding good ILB's are seemingly a non-issue for most of the leauge, and having an elite one doesn't seem to hold much value over an above average one.

18. EaglesPete

Again, no franchise QB. The Trash Pandas seemingly had a nice walk to the conference chip this year with Brady. For one reason or another they decided to throw him away and try to rebuild. They have a solid versatile rb in McCaffery, and a good number 1 wr in Adams. Keeping DJ Moore was a head scratcher as he didn't really have a strong year in my opinion and the team likely would have been better off spending those tags elsewhere or trading them away.

Addison and Flowers are great ends on their line and Jackson lit up the league this year. Three solid pieces going forward but not having a standout LB or a half decent CB will hurt this team heading into the year without a doubt.

17. Swoosh

If this team had a QB, just any QB other than Allen they'd be way higher on the list. AJ Green is still a great #1 option. And they've got some good building blocks on the line to help any rb they draft succeed. Unfortunately Green is not good enough to carry the offense on his own and I'm sure the offense will be a huge reason why this team struggles heading into the season.

On the defense tho? Oo baby.. Bosa, Clark, Jones, Peters? This defense is stacked head to toe with young elite talent. If I were them I'd make sure to pray every night these guys keep their production up & to work on putting an offense that can keep them off the field just to get a little rest.

16. Whicker

This team has Philip Rivers, they should focus most of their draft on offensive talent to surround Rivers and help him prosper. Everywhere else on offense is meh. Kerryon Johnson did play football this year. David Bakhtiari has come a long long way in the pass blocking game, but lord mercy is he still a liability on the run blocking side of things. No Wr's and really no Rb's leave a lot to be desired from this team on the offensive side.

Defensively they have someone at every level. On the line? Akiem Hicks will hold down the fort. What about the LB's? Hunter and Graham will make sure the opposing teams QB will never have enough time to get every look he wants. And on the secondary? William Jackson III will make those QB looks even harder as he's got opposing teams #1's always in his grasps. Defensively I love where the team is headed. Just on  the offensive side there is far too little substance for them to have a real shot at making the playoffs.

15. PSID

Franchise QB?? Check.. kinda. Carr threw for over 4,400 yards, 30 tds, and 12 interceptions last year completing 60% of his passes. If he can remotely have the same season as last year QB will be a non issue for PSID. But everyone still worries about one season ago where Carr looked lost and confused, completely unlike his MVP performing self of 2016. Tyron Smith also took a heavy beating this past year, but I believe the sim will be gentle to him as he's proved multiple times how truly dominant he is.

PSID added two great pass rushers before the deadline, and a big reason why he jumped from 18th to 15th on the list. Add in putting together a great looking secondary I except big things from this team going forward as long as PSID drafts well & doesn't sell off his team... again.

14. Ravens

Trubisky likely won't be a world killer just yet. Ravens will likely have to sit on him for another two seasons to get those results. But the future is looking bright for sure. David Johnson had his struggles this year for sure. But as far as the sim goes I still believe he can carry an offense by himself given the right situation. And Nuk.. we'll he's trash mainly because Ravens wouldn't trade me him after begging and pleading.

Cam Jordan will dominate for another 14 seasons, it is known. And Christopher Jones exploded onto the scene this year making sure this defensive line is one of the top's in the leauge. Behind them is another young explosive player in Ingram who didn't have the exact year fans were hoping for. But expecting 10 sacks a year is silly unless the player is someone like Von Miller, Ryan Kerrigan, or hell Cam Jordan. Xavier Rhodes also took a step back and wasn't what fans were hoping for. But I still am expecting him to be a great number 1 option for this team going forward.

13. Malfatron

Possibly the weakest Big-3 core that can be still called a core. Cam Newton is a force. But no longer is he an F5 tornado, more like an F3 that you still don't want to face head on. Kamara is certainly a viable number one option in the leauge. But don't count on him every game to be able to brunt the load of the offense if needed. And Jarvis Landry is also a viable number one WR. But I'd feel more comfortable if he were my number two. This offense will put up points no doubt. But I'm not so sure they'll be able to do it enough to keep them competitive.

Defense won't be a focus this upcoming draft for Malf. The secondary is locked and loaded, with some questionable players no doubt. And Griffen despite his limited playing time still shows he's a force without a doubt. McKinney is an excellent run stopping LB.. but could be helped out by playing alongside Cunningham and behind JJ Watt and Clowney.

12. Remixxx

This boy traded his championship team for a non championship team. That is all.

11. RMIB

Matt Ryan is likely still going to be a top 5 sim QB for the next two seasons if not longer. This along puts RMIB ahead of most. I'm not sold on Kupp yet going forward in the sim. And the same goes for Mixon. Both have shown promise. Mixon has a full season under his belt but both guys have missed valuable time and I'm sure won't be ready to make the most of their talents until S19.

I know I said Jordan and Jones were one of the top lines in the leauge. Well Mack and Garrett spit in their faces and laugh at them while destroying opposing offensive lines. Good luck going into game day with these two. If RMIB didn't have another player on this defense these two would still likely be enough to land the team at the #11 spot. Luckily Ward has been a great acquisition and Berry will be a top saftey in the sim for years to come.

10-1 will be coming later.

Archived