Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

16 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

No, I know, but is he actually like a top of the line elite CB? I don't recall being that impressed in his game against the Patriots but I guess if you dont notice a CB he's doing a good job.

He’s not Jalen Ramsey. But he’s one of the top ~10 CBs going forward. And 21 Corners were off the board at the time of the pick. 

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Is Howard really this good or are people praying Nacho is a homer? lol

I mean I'm a Dolphins fan and we're pessimistic by nature so if anything we're like anti-homer.

Having said that, Howard is pretty damn good. He kinda lucked into some of the picks this season but he was our only capable CB in coverage and we sorely missed him those last few games when he was injured.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean I'm a Dolphins fan and we're pessimistic by nature so if anything we're like anti-homer.

Having said that, Howard is pretty damn good. He kinda lucked into some of the picks this season but he was our only capable CB in coverage and we sorely missed him those last few games when he was injured.

Dammit.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

God damn you @bucsfan333

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Did you miss his first sentence?

Ehhh.. I took that as fluff

He's going to be good.. He's probably not going to be elite

Still worthy of a top of the draft pick and 3 tags to keep him

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Did you miss his first sentence?

Hes just modest. Like glen.

He truly knows hes a top ten cb.

Much like glen knows he has the best wr core

Archived