Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

7 hours ago, Glen said:

Didnt even include Vernon like some box score watchers 

Smh

You know they say that all keepers are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa glen and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team’s keepers, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add khodder to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Blue Division, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because khodder KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Samoa glen, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Blue Division. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Blue Division. Señor glen, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Blue Division.

3 hours ago, pwny said:

You know they say that all keepers are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa glen and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team’s keepers, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add khodder to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Blue Division, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because khodder KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Samoa glen, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Blue Division. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Blue Division. Señor glen, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Blue Division.

Archived