Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

13 hours ago, khodder said:

I have a couple if tags for sale. Willing to discuss trades for much of my roster. We can include tags, picks players.

I'm looking to upgrade at corner or add another Edge Guy.

If you're willing to deal. Hit me up.

Corner or edge u say?

@SirA1@El ramster

@RandyMossIsBoss

@waffles7

@PSID412@khodder@Adrenaline_Flux@YoungBucs15@swoosh@Scalamania@bucsfan333@EaglesPeteC

@pwny@Glen

@Tk3 @MookieMonstah @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @Whicker @Malfatron

Being that the whole cast is returning, I'm moving up the keeper deadline from February 4th to January 30th to give me a little extra time to do what I need to do to get the draft thread up and all that. FYI.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@SirA1@El ramster

@RandyMossIsBoss

@waffles7

@PSID412@khodder@Adrenaline_Flux@YoungBucs15@swoosh@Scalamania@bucsfan333@EaglesPeteC

@pwny@Glen

Being that the whole cast is returning, I'm moving up the keeper deadline from February 4th to January 30th to give me a little extra time to do what I need to do to get the draft thread up and all that. FYI.

K bb

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@SirA1@El ramster

@RandyMossIsBoss

@waffles7

@pwny@Glen

Got it

7 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@SirA1@El ramster

@RandyMossIsBoss

@waffles7

@pwny@Glen

Trade talks, accelerated.

Archived