Around The League V.2

Totty

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

I don’t watch TV outside of football games snd sometimes basketball games/ufc fights, but sure. Just parroting the media 🤣

I love the UFC!  I was actually in Vegas this past week and bumped into Jorge Masvial in a hotel and talked to him for a few minutes.  He is super cool. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

They were up 17 to 0, put that bum Ol' crab legs in and fell apart.  WTF are you talking about?  I expect nothing less from a total shill with a limited understanding of football. 

You acting like Carr ain't lost being up 17-0 before scrub.

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I love the UFC!  I was actually in Vegas this past week and bumped into Jorge Masvial in a hotel and talked to him for a few minutes.  He is super cool. 

I work Saturday nights so haven’t been following lately, but I’ve been watching since around ‘06. Big fan of the sport. True gladiator combat unlike boxing m. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

I work Saturday nights so haven’t been following lately, but I’ve been watching since around ‘06. Big fan of the sport. True gladiator combat unlike boxing m. 

Yeah I can't get into boxing and I used to love it as a kid during the Haggler, Leonard, Duran, Hearns Tyson, Holyfield days.  I do feel the UFC is becoming over saturated with too many events.  I like the old school days where nearly every event was a stacked card.  Some cards are still great but others are just fillers...

16 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Wern't you jocking ol' crab legs as a potential "upgrade" over Carr a few years ago LOL 

Nope and I wouldn't expect you to remember who it was. Just because I've been critical of Carr doesn't mean I was on board with getting rid of him after last season was the first time ive said its time to move on. You make up your own narratives everytime someone criticizes your boy.

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Nope and I wouldn't expect you to remember who it was. Just because I've been critical of Carr doesn't mean I was on board with getting rid of him after last season was the first time ive said its time to move on. You make up your own narratives everytime someone criticizes your boy.

What is with your fascination with Carr?  Every post of yours revolves around him.  It's quite pathetic as Carr is gone.  It's time to move on with your life.  

Maybye I was getting you confused with another poster with a below average understanding of football.  All of you clowns take up zero space in my head so I wouldn't be surprised if I confused you with some other poster who posts nothing but nonsense and trash.  

28 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Can 100% confirm. I've run into a few, usually on work things. Masvidal was chill. 

Honestly, most of the big named guys are. I've met Ken Shamrock on a number of occasions over the years, dude is just straight up humble and living the grandad life. Even both of the Diaz brothers were pretty cool when I met them. Really unless you're being a d-bag, they just have better things to do than beat up some random guy lol

It's the Affliction addict at the local MMA gym that will never make it past Saturday Night Beatdown Brawl down at the armory that's usually a prick. And Alan Belcher. He had a gym on the Gulf Coast for a bit- Remix MMA. May even still be open. I met him out a few times, and honestly,I wouldn't care to ever again. 

I'll admit I was wrong about Tua. I thought he wouldn't amount to much of anything, being fragile and just wouldn't be able to put it all together. He may prove to be too fragile still, but he's starting to put things together. He's not a superstar yet, he would need to continue to improve and continue this tragectory for another two years IMO. But he's getting it done. Good come back story to a slow start career and making his way through injuries. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

What is with your fascination with Carr?  Every post of yours revolves around him.  It's quite pathetic as Carr is gone.  It's time to move on with your life.  

Maybye I was getting you confused with another poster with a below average understanding of football.  All of you clowns take up zero space in my head so I wouldn't be surprised if I confused you with some other poster who posts nothing but nonsense and trash.  

You the one who brought up Carr dingleberry.

Been saying it since they both came in the league. Patrick Surtain and Trevon Diggs can’t cover speed guys. They are complete lockdown against non speed guys, but against those burners, they are garbage. I would never draft a corner with mid 4.5 speed in the 1st round. Sauce and Jaire are true elite corners.