Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

We're 3-2 with Jimmy, soon to be 4-2

I like how you ignore the fact that Jimmy G is made of melted butter.  Arm is soft, back is soft, dude is soft.  The injury to his back wasn't even him landing on his back.  He was pushed down onto his hands and knees and messed up his back.

Sawft.

3 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I like how you ignore the fact that Jimmy G is made of melted butter.  Arm is soft, back is soft, dude is soft.  The injury to his back wasn't even him landing on his back.  He was pushed down onto his hands and knees and messed up his back.

Sawft.

At this point you just gotta stop engaging him about Jimmy. He knows the points you’re making but he’s just embracing being a troll about it and it’s actually mildly entertaining lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

Any trades around the league that you’d like to see happen?

I would love to see Derrick Henry be traded to BAL. That would be fun to watch.

The Titans and Ravens are like arch nemesis though, I wonder if they'd consider trading him there. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Titans and Ravens are like arch nemesis though, I wonder if they'd consider trading him there. 

I would think they would normally try not to, but Tennessee's new GM may not buy into that rivalry like previous others had.

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

At this point you just gotta stop engaging him about Jimmy. He knows the points you’re making but he’s just embracing being a troll about it and it’s actually mildly entertaining lol

I just laugh at everything he says.  I really can't tell if he's serious or just taking sarcasm to unimaginable heights.  There's no way he really believes in Jimmy G as much as he says he does.  The dude is expired cotton candy.  Just garbage.  But here @NYRaider is, just putting him on the highest pedestal known to mankind.  Literally going out of his way to ignore our record of 3-4 just to argue that Jimmy G is 3-2 and a real winner.  Even argued that we only won a game because he got injured during it lol!!!

It's just so funny.  At first it was irritating, now it's just so impressive how sarcastic he can be.

38 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I just laugh at everything he says.  I really can't tell if he's serious or just taking sarcasm to unimaginable heights.  There's no way he really believes in Jimmy G as much as he says he does.  The dude is expired cotton candy.  Just garbage.  But here @NYRaider is, just putting him on the highest pedestal known to mankind.  Literally going out of his way to ignore our record of 3-4 just to argue that Jimmy G is 3-2 and a real winner.  Even argued that we only won a game because he got injured during it lol!!!

It's just so funny.  At first it was irritating, now it's just so impressive how sarcastic he can be.

This season:

Jimmy G: 3-2

Herbert: 2-4

Burrow: 3-3

Stafford: 3-4

Carr: 3-4

From the beginning to the end, losers lose, winners win, this is real we ain't gotta pretend 

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Any trades around the league that you’d like to see happen?

I would love to see Derrick Henry be traded to BAL. That would be fun to watch.

Jimmy Garoppolo to the Patriots for a 6th.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This season:

Jimmy G: 3-2

Herbert: 2-4

Burrow: 3-3

Stafford: 3-4

Carr: 3-4

From the beginning to the end, losers lose, winners win, this is real we ain't gotta pretend 

I swear, if we win next week against the Lions with Jimmy G under center, I'm just going to shut up and enjoy this inebriated ride.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Really enjoyed the Dolphins Eagles game, two really good teams both with an emphasis on the lines. Is it me or are both QBs slightly overrated though?

Statistically, Jalen Hurts is having a productive yet mediocre season (15 TDs, 10 turnovers).  Tua is playing better (15 TDs, 7 turnovers).  For the most part they are still arguably top 10 QBs this season.  A lot of the more productive QBs in the NFL (Mahomes, Allen, Cousins) have been turning the ball over more consistently this season.  I think defenses are just playing better overall this year (other than Denver's defense, those bums).