Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Didn’t he totally bomb the Wonderlic?

Makes it all the more impressive in my opinion 

No, he bombed the new S2 which replaced wonderlic two years ago. Wonderic was a solid model. Usually QB’s who scored under 23-24ish were not great “mental” QB’s from a passing perspective. Although you have rare outliers like Dan Marino who scored 16. However, Marino was a turnover machine. Wonderlic predicted efficiency VERY well. 

S2 has been proven to be a complete disaster so far. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Wow Eberflus has no clue what he’s doing. Olson might be the worst OC in history. Hyperbole? NAH!

Not even the worst Raiders OC of the last 10 years. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Not even the worst Raiders OC of the last 10 years. 

Who? I’ll take Bo over Olson, both terrible though. Bo had a fourth round QB who should not be starting games, Olson has had decent teams to work with. He is the most vanilla and predictable play-caller in history. I’ll also take Downing over Olson. Downing had a couple good years in Tenn. 

You only think Olson is decent because he was under Gruden and Gruden was the mastermind. Olson did literally nothing. And his Raider run before Gruden was GOAT-level bad. 

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Who? I’ll take Bo over Olson, both terrible though. Bo had a fourth round QB who should not be starting games, Olson has had decent teams to work with. He is the most vanilla and predictable play-caller in history. I’ll also take Downing over Olson. Downing had a couple good years in Tenn. 

You only think Olson is decent because he was under Gruden and Gruden was the mastermind. Olson did literally nothing. And his Raider run before Gruden was GOAT-level bad. 

How are you gonna tell me what I think?  That’s your problem you think you know everything. 

I said Raiders OC, Downing single handedly ruined a top end offense. Olsen is about as average as it gets but far from the worst. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Geezy said:

How are you gonna tell me what I think?  That’s your problem you think you know everything. 

I said Raiders OC, Downing single handedly ruined a top end offense. Olsen is about as average as it gets but far from the worst. 

Carr ruined a top offense by showing his real colors, bud. Downing found instant success as OC on Tenny. 

8 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

I’d take Olsen over Downing and the Lombardi kid which was just at a nepotism hire. Thought he did a decent job with Carr the first couple years and making Josh Freeman passable was an accomplishment in Tampa, I was impressed with that. He’s very run of the mill, but you can do a lot worse imho.

7 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

The worst Raiders OC was 2006 Bed n Breakfast Walsh. By far 

Ah yeh, sadly I remember that vividly. Was kind of hilarious thinking back now the wounds have healed!

9 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Carr ruined a top offense by showing his real colors, bud. Downing found instant success as OC on Tenny. 

Instant success leading the Titans to the 30th ranked offense and getting canned lol 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Geezy said:
9 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Instant success leading the Titans to the 30th ranked offense and getting canned lol 

Also, as much as people dislike Carr, he was the primary reason for having a top offence in the first place in 2016. Carrs injury, fall in confidence and inept coordinating from Downing are all contributing factors to why we didn’t reenact that in 2017. To blame it wholly on Carr is immature and incorrect.

Hope I haven’t opened another Carr can of worms now 😁

Edited by Darbsk
  • Like 4