Around The League V.2

Totty

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

McLaurin, the guy I wanted in the 3rd all off season, 3 TDs on the year and looks like a #1 WR himself...

McLaurin and Williams would of been deadly. With Hollywood over Abram (get Jacobs at 27). I never wanted Abram and was fine with Joseph. 

#1 Tyrell

#2 McLaurin

Slot Hollywood Brown

Boy oh boy

You wanted 2 wrs in 4 picks? 3 offense 1 def when our def needed most work? Pass.

I just wanted to double up on end 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Heck no. We need an EDGE and WR way more than a corner and Conley is actually good. 

Haven’t you guys learned from AB? Ramsey is probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest headcase in the league. 

Comparing Jalen to AB shows that this is gonna go nowhere. Not comparable. Conley is potential and has shown that he can be a good CB. Jalen has proven to be the best CB in the NFL. 

He's already said he would love to play in Vegas. Nobody is gonna say we don't need a Pass rusher and WR,but a elite CB is needed as well in the AFC.

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This too. Jalen all about money, gonna try anything to get to the open market. 

Watch they come up with the “ab rule” lol if a traded player never plays for new team trade becomes void and all parts of trade are returned to each team

AB ruined the entire possibility of this IMO. Mayock is probably in the mindset “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, well, fire my a**”.

The only way I’d do it is Conley and Bears 1st for Jalen and a 2nd. 

Very possible that Bears 1st is like 21-22 and the Jags pick 4th or 5th in the 2nd Round. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1