Jump to content
canadaluvsdallas

GDT [Divisional Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I get with where you're trying to go. But you have to be careful with that line of thinking.

Being forced to kick FG's will or can lose you a game very quickly.

Kickers are baby back b'tches touchdowns fo life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something was just brought to my attention....bad day to make a GDT.  When this is over we can thank @canadaluvsdalla for making us wait. 

 

Dallas loses 21 - 16. 

SL gets contract extension. KR leaves for Miami. Dak gets $200m contract. Jerry lives forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Something was just brought to my attention....bad day to make a GDT.  When this is over we can thank @canadaluvsdalla for making us wait. 

 

Dallas loses 21 - 16. 

SL gets contract extension. KR leaves for Miami. Dak gets $200m contract. Jerry lives forever. 

Dez catch? 

Dont worry, 4 years later the NFL will comeback and tell us:

McVay quit to become our OC. KR signed a lifetime contract. Dak asked for vet minimum. Jerry lives forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Something was just brought to my attention....bad day to make a GDT.  When this is over we can thank @canadaluvsdalla for making us wait. 

 

Dallas loses 21 - 16. 

SL gets contract extension. KR leaves for Miami. Dak gets $200m contract. Jerry lives forever. 

What in the living FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is wrong with you old man.

>:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December stats this year:

Goff: 59% comp, 6 tds, 6 ints, 75 rating <== in 5 games.

For the record:

Dak: 70% comp, 9 tds, 3 ints, 100 rating <=== in 4 games. 

 

Goff managed to throw double the INTs and less TDs in more games. He also threw for less yards including that extra game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked at how the came up with goose ratings.   Rams got that high based on Donald having off the chart numbers. It’s kinda silly as the rating system they used was real biased  As far as I am concerned I didn’t see one DL out play ours except Carolina week 1  and Seattle wk 3. And ours outplayed philiy every game we Seattle by a lot in our last game

i think we ended up at 8 

Edited by quiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Something was just brought to my attention....bad day to make a GDT.  When this is over we can thank @canadaluvsdalla for making us wait. 

 

Dallas loses 21 - 16. 

SL gets contract extension. KR leaves for Miami. Dak gets $200m contract. Jerry lives forever. 

I think its a great day for a gdt. 

 

@canadaluvsdalla I think these guys hate your home land. Don't worry i goy ypur back bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ace5 said:

I think its a great day for a gdt. 

 

@canadaluvsdalla I think these guys hate your home land. Don't worry i goy ypur back bro

Heavily intoxicated on substances brothers unite ! You were the first to post in my first playoff thread ! #sinceday1 

love you baby girl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

I think its a great day for a gdt. 

 

@canadaluvsdalla I think these guys hate your home land. Don't worry i goy ypur back bro

How can someone hate Canada?? Poutine, 18 to drink, 5.5% beer, maple syrup, Canadian bacon, people saying sorry to you even when it’s your fault. Everyone could use a bit more Canadian in their lives. Including this forum. 

Follow us while we ride our moose’s to the Super Bowl! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Heavily intoxicated on substances brothers unite ! You were the first to post in my first playoff thread ! #sinceday1 

love you baby girl 

:x DAY ONEEEEEEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, anthbes said:

How can someone hate Canada?? Poutine, 18 to drink, 5.5% beer, maple syrup, Canadian bacon, people saying sorry to you even when it’s your fault. Everyone could use a bit more Canadian in their lives. Including this forum. 

Follow us while we ride our moose’s to the Super Bowl! 

MOOSE CITY B'TCH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

December stats this year:

Goff: 59% comp, 6 tds, 6 ints, 75 rating <== in 5 games.

For the record:

Dak: 70% comp, 9 tds, 3 ints, 100 rating <=== in 4 games. 

 

Goff managed to throw double the INTs and less TDs in more games. He also threw for less yards including that extra game. 

Goff has looked completely off without Cooper Kupp.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Goff has looked completely off without Cooper Kupp.

 

Did get he injured before or after the chiefs game ? 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game scares the heck out of me. Maybe it's anxiety, but I don't feel good about this matchup. Aaron Donald or Suh vs. Connor Williams is bad. Really bad. Gurley. Goff. 

The Boys have lost 4 straight divisional playoff games and it's been 24 years since their last Championship Game. I was 6 the last time we were in one. Please let this be our year. 

Edited by Tony7188

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×